• ARCHIVES 
  • » Newbies, advanced and godlikes in scripts are all welcome.. :D For those users who also want their blogs to be customized, here's a useful code. The idea is from the Who's viewed me of Overlay Prof

Pages: 1..12345

Newbies, advanced and godlikes in scripts are all welcome.. :D For those users who also want their blogs to be customized, here's a useful code. The idea is from the Who's viewed me of Overlay Prof

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Newbies, advanced and godlikes in scripts are all welcome.. :D For those users who also want their blogs to be customized, here's a useful code. The idea is from the Who's viewed me of Overlay Prof

^ i think the "im the owner" pop-up is normal ...mine is like that too..every time when i refresh it...and i think the visitors will not see the "im the owner" pop-up..=) dun wori its normal *i think so*
anneqt08
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Newbies, advanced and godlikes in scripts are all welcome.. :D For those users who also want their blogs to be customized, here's a useful code. The idea is from the Who's viewed me of Overlay Prof

[quote]^ i think the "im the owner" pop-up is normal ...mine is like that too..every time when i refresh it...and i think the visitors will not see the "im the owner" pop-up.. dun wori its normal *i think so*[/quote] i tried it with my bstfrnds account i change her setings nme d same way as i type my name on my acc.. then i view my blog.... and her name didn't appear a pop-up "im the owner" appeared....=|
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=anneqt08][quote]^ i think the "im the owner" pop-up is normal ...mine is like that too..every time when i refresh it...and i think the visitors will not see the "im the owner" pop-up.. dun wori its normal *i think so*[/quote] i tried it with my bstfrnds account i change her setings nme d same way as i type my name on my acc.. then i view my blog.... and her name didn't appear a pop-up "im the owner" appeared....=|[/quote] coz u changed her nem to ur nem... the "im the owner" will appear evertym ur nem loads the page, or sum1 hu have the same nem wid u.. =| take a look: [quote]if (commenter_name=="[b]UR NAME[/b]"||commenter_name=="[b]UR NAME[/b]") {alert("[b]I am the owner[/b].")}[/quote] evrtym that nem loads d page, the alert will pop-up..

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-03-24 08:16:38)

11Krystel18
» n00b
1969-12-31

=)nice sharing!...Thanks a lot!=)
krizzia18
» n00b
1969-12-31

just want to ask if this "Blog Whos Viewed Me(Cbox Version)" still working?:D
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^ it's working on mine... thanks for sharing this...
ladymisszy
» n00b
1969-12-31

sad..:( its not working on my blog.. i tried pst ans cstr but theres still no difference.. and for the cbox id and tag.. do i have to put "&amp"?? i just saw that in the code of my cbox.. please help me.. please...:crybaby:

Last edited by ladymisszy (2008-04-19 03:17:40)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for this! I'm gonna use it! :thumbsup: [i][b]EDIT[/b]: I can see the typelist, but I can't see the Cbox. It's the same as my Playlist and WVM. Is it compatible with FF?[/i]

Last edited by ♥brains&beauty♥ (2008-05-17 08:37:15)

Stormy™
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool thanks for this
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can anybody check if its working in my blog?... here is the link... http://gingersweets.blogs.friendster.com thankzzzz.. ;)
_*17*_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks! :thumbsup:
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whew... finally i got it to work.. thankz for sharing.. ;)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

A very useful tweak for my blog, looks promising... i guess i'm gonna try this one, cool!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
xyayx
» n00b
1969-12-31

i got a question peeps... my wvm works. it's great but theres one flaw. my wvm looks like this: [img]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg33/yd28/untitled.jpg[/img] the box's scrollbaris half shown... do you think it's this wvm's codes' problem or it's on my css?:question:
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ i guess you need to change the width of you cbox.. ;)
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=xyayx]got a question peeps... my wvm works. it's great but theres one flaw. the box's scrollbar is half shown... do you think it's this wvm's codes' problem or it's on my css?[/quote] ahmn.. chnge the width to 150px to make it safe... but im using 160px, and its not cut to half...
xyayx
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok i'll try! thanks guys!:D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: wakaka i never thought i'll have fun tweaking my blog.. Thanks for this X. its working :eh:
killxromance
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ok ill try this.. thnk's for sharing =)
recoba20
» n00b
1969-12-31

friendsterblog has been updated. is there any code for blog WVM?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Newbies, advanced and godlikes in scripts are all welcome.. :D For those users who also want their blogs to be customized, here's a useful code. The idea is from the Who's viewed me of Overlay Prof

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:25

[ 9 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy