• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]note: if this tutorial do not fit here, or any tutorial about this already exist... you can delete this.. just tell me, ok?[/i] this is my own way of animating text.. just wanna share to you guys

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

[i]note: if this tutorial do not fit here, or any tutorial about this already exist... you can delete this.. just tell me, ok?[/i] this is my own way of animating text.. just wanna share to you guys

Mhekhies16
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]note: if this tutorial do not fit here, or any tutorial about this already exist... you can delete this.. just tell me, ok?[/i] this is my own way of animating text.. just wanna share to you guys

thanx for sharing!!! :) i will try it.. =)
redphoenix_04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [i]note: if this tutorial do not fit here, or any tutorial about this already exist... you can delete this.. just tell me, ok?[/i] this is my own way of animating text.. just wanna share to you guys

[b]Thanks for sharing! Nice tutorial! :)[/b]
coklat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

How to make it wirh adobe photoshop 0.7 version?
mherylicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#0088ff][b]♥'-kEp'z Of fLowEr RangErz-'♥ ♣--† ™ [img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img]-pRetty in bLue-[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img] ™ †--♣[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][color=#78c0ff]weee.. nice tutorial.... thankz foh sharin!!! +1 repu foh yah! =) :thumbsup: [/color][/align] [align=center][color=#0088ff][b]™ [img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img]-mHeryLiciOus-[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img] ™[/b][/color][/align]
zephyr14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh... long tym i didn't visit my thread... :O so sorry for the ones who's waiting for replies... =( [quote=etuccire]my version of adobe is too similar too that.. what version is that.. coz mine is cs2.. when i right click to the text theres nothing happen.. amf[/quote] same... i have cs2 too.. what o you mean when you right click the text?? where?? explain further please so i can help you out... =) [b]@ philixre[/b] you did great sweetie... you can improve making one by practicing. keep it up... =):thumbsup: [b]@ coklat[/b] same wit that.. =)
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing ;)
me0w22
» n00b
1969-12-31

Great tutorial :thumbsup:
mukumuku112233
» n00b
1969-12-31

ummm.. I cant understand the layering... what do you mean by "highlighting layer by layer??"
zephyr14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mukumuku112233]ummm.. I cant understand the layering... what do you mean by "highlighting layer by layer??"[/quote] highlight the the text you desire to change the color... do the same in other text layer..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:eh: :thumbsup: thanks so much! neat tutorial! =)
'+_aia_+'
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice ..tnx for sharing .. ü
von0222
» n00b
1969-12-31

when i was uploading my own siggy.. photobucket.com says that it cannot upload coz its not a jpg etc....
von0222
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh.... i 4got... photobucket says....[i]The file "_______" does not have a valid image extension. Valid image extensions are: gif, jpg, jpeg, png, bmp. [/i] (moderator 4give me... i 4got... sorry for spamming :crybaby: :crybaby: )
zephyr14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

are you sure your saved file is a GIF file? maybe you save it as PSD file... check it first, ok?? =):thumbsup:
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this tutorial helps me a lot.. :thumbsup:
haydee
» n00b
1969-12-31

;) oww.. i get it...
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]nice tuts!!! keeep sharing!! :D [/b]
deleycious
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing =) :thumbsup:
zhel10
» n00b
1969-12-31

.thank you very much for sharing... .this is a big help for us... :) =) :) =)
zephyr14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no problemo siz and bros... :lol: i'll try to make other animation tuts for yeh wen i hav a tym... and wen i'm in the mood.. lols... :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]note: if this tutorial do not fit here, or any tutorial about this already exist... you can delete this.. just tell me, ok?[/i] this is my own way of animating text.. just wanna share to you guys

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:54

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy