• ARCHIVES 
  • » Want a different background layout to load everytime someone views your profile? :cool: Here's the code: [quote]//This is a shakiro214 production //In cooperation with friendsterTalk forum buffy =

Pages: 12

Want a different background layout to load everytime someone views your profile? :cool: Here's the code: [quote]//This is a shakiro214 production //In cooperation with friendsterTalk forum buffy =

valentine517
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Want a different background layout to load everytime someone views your profile? :cool: Here's the code: [quote]//This is a shakiro214 production //In cooperation with friendsterTalk forum buffy =

nice code!! im gonna try this [quote=shakiro214][url]http://kapatiran.4.forumer.com/html/emoticons/kapatiran/otso.gif[/url] 1st post updated :penguin:[/quote] lol @ that otso otso thing.. lawl..
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Want a different background layout to load everytime someone views your profile? :cool: Here's the code: [quote]//This is a shakiro214 production //In cooperation with friendsterTalk forum buffy =

[b]cool shakiro!! urm, does this one need to be updated too?? just wondering... :D [/b]
dashbi_23
» n00b
1969-12-31

wer to paste? :wallbash:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@dashbi_23[/b] ;) you must be new to javascript, huh? 1. paste it in your notepad 2. save as a .txt file (normally we'd save it as a .js extension, but I wouldn't recommend it since friendster tries to prevent us from using javascript... it's just that it can be used for bad and good) 3. upload the file to a file hosting site (e.g. ripway) 4. link it to your profile using the latest javascript linker (it'll take 5 seconds to do it...) but you may need to read the tutorial (it may take 5 minutes to read) :D :thumbsup:
joez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what a nice trick... thnX a million shak.... :D
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I so f*****n love this tweak :wow: I can use all my css layouts with this Im gonna try it now bro. Lots of lots of thanks :eh: Edited Okay i use it already but my banner randomizer aint showing up :paranoid: on my second CSS layout Even the marquee main navigation is not working on the second layout And also on the first CSS URL link, Im going to put my default layout right? The one that I injected on my js?

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-02-16 01:15:09)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^sorry, I just now noticed your post about your problem with this code =| I don't know why some of your tricks didn't work, but I will recommend that everyone post this at the very top of your js file. I've had no problems with any of my javascript tricks when I used to use this in the past. And I still inject the css link via DOM scripting and it is still the very 1st thing on my js file :cool:
mimi_momoe2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick thx for sharing
killxromance
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ok bro ill trry this code.. thnk's for sharing^^
gensoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmm.. excuse me.. i'm a little newbie here.. where will i paste the codes?? please don't get angry with me,.. T_T
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wat is css url??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Want a different background layout to load everytime someone views your profile? :cool: Here's the code: [quote]//This is a shakiro214 production //In cooperation with friendsterTalk forum buffy =

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:18

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy