• ARCHIVES 
  • » :question: :exclaim: what shouls i do.. if i love them both? im having difficulty "choosing" the right one..!

Pages: 123

:question: :exclaim: what shouls i do.. if i love them both? im having difficulty "choosing" the right one..!

-"zickcath"-
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:question: :exclaim: what shouls i do.. if i love them both? im having difficulty "choosing" the right one..!

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: :question: :exclaim: what shouls i do.. if i love them both? im having difficulty "choosing" the right one..!

Hahahaha! Pick one, you can't have two. You'll get into trouble sooner or later if you have two lovers. I'm sure you like one better than the other. :lol: Check their qualities and see who you like better, that's the key.
-"zickcath"-
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :question: :exclaim: what shouls i do.. if i love them both? im having difficulty "choosing" the right one..!

thanks..
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i agree with padme^^, sooner or later someone is gonna get hurt. u really jst have to choose one,.u cant love two guys,.decide which one makes you more happy. gudluck ;] [/b]
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

u cant love two guys! choose the guy who makes you feel comfortable, happy,loved, important and most of all choose a cute one! hehehe! :D
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]OMG...(just passing bye)[/b] :ninja:

Last edited by johnz_punksz21 (2007-09-30 17:19:47)

maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

aww.. stop doin that.. you can't love them both.. choose the one you love more..
prettywoman
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aw better choose the right one or you're dead :(
applerain
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Choose the one to whom you feel your existence.. like i did.. :eh:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

choose the one who u think U CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT. and the one who loves u more :D
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dont choose the person that you can live with choose the person that you cant live without him! choose wisely!
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mm... never think to choose someone... just waiting, until one guy from that 2-good-guy say "love" and be ny bf. after that, i'll be forget with another guy. nyahahahaaha... :D
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

if i were u, i'll love them both :lol: and wait until i realize who's the guy i really love :D
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I have to put an end to it before someones get hurt.. choose one.. or dont choose between them
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

choose the one that you like BEST. you can't have both. you need to let go of the other.
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you can't love one more than the other. if you do this, it means you do not love them both. if you love one, you will not love the other. we are not talking here of parental love.
creyon
» n00b
1969-12-31

is that possible?? hmmp! hahha! not all of as here are filipinos ayt?? but if you know the song " sana dalawa ang puso ko" which means "i wish i have two hearts" hahah! not possible! maybe thats just an infatuation not really love..

Last edited by creyon (2007-10-08 06:22:07)

-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dats kinda hard...bt u should let d otha 1 go d 1 dat dnt deserve u nd dat u dnt really care..hehhee bt yea i dnt knw wat to do if i hve a situation lyk dat..ehhehe
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

If you cant choose one of them.. then choose no one...
olympianz_sky
» n00b
1969-12-31

choose the person who you think is ryt for you ayt?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :question: :exclaim: what shouls i do.. if i love them both? im having difficulty "choosing" the right one..!

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:17

[ 10 queries - 0.071 second ]
Privacy Policy