• ARCHIVES 
  • » :question: :exclaim: what shouls i do.. if i love them both? im having difficulty "choosing" the right one..!

Pages: 123

:question: :exclaim: what shouls i do.. if i love them both? im having difficulty "choosing" the right one..!

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :question: :exclaim: what shouls i do.. if i love them both? im having difficulty "choosing" the right one..!

[b]if u love them both -- you really dont love any of these guys. You only love yourself. Quit wasting your time thinking who's the right person, if you dont choose soon, both of them will be gone[/b]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: :question: :exclaim: what shouls i do.. if i love them both? im having difficulty "choosing" the right one..!

geez thats difficult u might up end loosing them both u shud think first whose u love the mst =) =)
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just like me ... i'm having a hard time to choose between the both of them ... the other one is close to me (coz his my classmate) .. the other one one is my bf whom i think or relationship is not perfect .. but i think i'm going to break up with my bf coz i'm not comfortable with him anymore .. but is it ok if you like someone who is a muslim???
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Just keep it...like me =D [/b]
~azure flame~
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ooh...this one's hard...i've been in this situation before... i tell you..the only way to solve your problem is to choose one of 'em... coz loving two people at the same time is really really hard, i might say....you need to choose before it's too late....oh well....dont be afraid if someone's gonna be hurt...it's just a part of loving....one must sacrifice in order for the other person to be happy...^_^
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

>> pop says lolz there's no such thing as u both loved them.hehe
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thats real hard. My baby did that. He chose me I asked him why... he said because he loves me more. I was kinda bit sad because I thought he chose me because he doesn't love her anymore not because he loves me more. But afterwards he moved on and I'm the only one in his heart now. ahaha. Actually we are not really in a relationship yet more like m.u. I'm waiting for the girl to move on too. [: I wish you the best. Take care.

Last edited by jesrhel (2007-10-20 12:19:40)

linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]U should better choose the one which makes you so special & loves you for who you are,,,[/b]
ladychickz
» n00b
1969-12-31

choose whose hotter lol
sexyposh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Choose the [b]one[/b] you truly love... the one you are comfortable with, the one you can trust and the one who can make you happy.... :) =)
bratTwitchie_czAh
» n00b
1969-12-31

,yOu're rEaLly in a diFficult sitUatiOn.. yOu cAn't have them bOth.. give me the Other One.. jUzt kiDdin'!! :D pick the One that yOu think is mUch dEsErviNg and means mOre tO yOu.. i'vE aLsO experiencEd that sAme tHing bEtwEen mY gUy bEstfriend and my bOyfriend.. it's mOrE difFicUlt sEe?
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

its not a problem dear..juz choose between the two..or you'll lose them both.
zhel10
» n00b
1969-12-31

.choose one you really like.. ..the one who is better than the other one... =) =) =)
mariejasmine
» n00b
1969-12-31

sizie.. i tell you.. u shud believe in karma.. well, chuz the one you can't live without. the one u always think more of evrynite b4 u sleep.. && the one wu makes u smile a lot.. mmm.. :)
gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

d destiny well tell ... just wait nlang ..
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

choose one.. think thoroughly before choosing :)
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Hahahaha! Pick one, you can't have two. You'll get into trouble sooner or later if you have two lovers. I'm sure you like one better than the other. :lol: Check their qualities and see who you like better, that's the key.[/quote] :thumbsup: i agree =) 100%
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

u cant have two boys in one time! :o u shud think hu do u love most!!! dats d best thing dat u cud do... :)
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

choose the person who u really laff and right people
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you can't choose two guy .. choose only one who loves you to .. and a gentlemen,kind,sweet to you! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :question: :exclaim: what shouls i do.. if i love them both? im having difficulty "choosing" the right one..!

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:08

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy