• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey everybody, I'm new here. I'm from VA,USA I am a newbie to this whole Friendster / CSS / HTML stuff. I know absolutely nothing about CSS and HTML, so expect me to be dropping by a lot with lots

Pages: 12

Hey everybody, I'm new here. I'm from VA,USA I am a newbie to this whole Friendster / CSS / HTML stuff. I know absolutely nothing about CSS and HTML, so expect me to be dropping by a lot with lots

mrhiphop79
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hey everybody, I'm new here. I'm from VA,USA I am a newbie to this whole Friendster / CSS / HTML stuff. I know absolutely nothing about CSS and HTML, so expect me to be dropping by a lot with lots

Hey everybody, I'm new here. I'm from VA,USA I am a newbie to this whole Friendster / CSS / HTML stuff. I know absolutely nothing about CSS and HTML, so expect me to be dropping by a lot with lots of questions =) Look forward to learning from you guys and gals. I really wanna make my profile page look sweet. My first question is a stupid one. :lol: The members of this forum seem predominantly Pilipino. I run into the same thing at Friendster, too. Which, by the way, is just fine as I love all people. It's just a little puzzling. For instance, if I do any kind of people or group search at Friendster most of the results come back with Pilipino and groups run by Pilipino's. I do have 2 friends on my page, both from The Philippines, so maybe Friendster just has some kind of "cookie" or something that see's that and thinks I'm from The Philippines too? :lol: Anyway, it doesn't matter. Just a little curious. Actually, you all could be of more help than just with the Friendster stuff. What I mean is, I'm planning to move to The Philippines in March. Maybe later I'll create a topic and you guys and gals can tell me a little about what it's like to live there. I have 3 good friends who live there, so it's not like I don't have any idea, but it's always nice to hear more opinions, and stories, etc. I even know a little bit of Tagalog =) Ok, ok, enough for now. Hi again to all, and you'll be seeing me in here with new posts soon. Take care. Sige po. Paalam. :lol: Ohhh...if anyone is interested, come check out my Friendster page and add me as a friend if you want to. My email address is posted on my shoutout. http://profiles.friendster.com/mrhiphop79
hyas2346
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hey everybody, I'm new here. I'm from VA,USA I am a newbie to this whole Friendster / CSS / HTML stuff. I know absolutely nothing about CSS and HTML, so expect me to be dropping by a lot with lots

welcome. i am also new here. i guess we need to learn some backgrounds on html... =)
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hey everybody, I'm new here. I'm from VA,USA I am a newbie to this whole Friendster / CSS / HTML stuff. I know absolutely nothing about CSS and HTML, so expect me to be dropping by a lot with lots

haha, I guess so :)
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. :D
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome in ftalk...!
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

=) [b]Welcome to Ftalk Family mrhiphop79 [/b] =) You're Welcome Here Dude,you can treat us all here like a new friends of yours... :eh: And as far as i know,Pilipinos are realy helpful and hospitable so you can visit here at anytime but beware to those (mandurokot) pocket picker..heheh =D :D [b] =D Okiez,enjoy ur stay here dude =D [/b] [b] :penguin: See ya der :penguin: [/b]
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hey, just want to say thanks for the welcomes...already posted, and the ones in the future :)
broken em0wh..47
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ell0w welc0me t0 ftalk
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

To tjayvalrose..... Hmmm, by your evil laugh ( =D ) are you telling me you're one of those people I need to keep an eye on? :lol: :D
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r48/janell07_2006/WELCOME.gif[/img] *welcome* please follow the rules! enjoy[/align]
pheencesz
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello mrhiphop.. welcome to ftalk
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z223/dj_dhey/mickey.gif[/img] [img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z223/dj_dhey/welcome-1.gif[/img]
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]nice to see u here ;) njoy ur stay :D [/b]
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

enjoy posting!! have fun!!!!
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] Have fun posting around! :ninja:
~Avant~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Hi Welcome To Friendster Talk[/b] [i]Please Don't Forget To Read The Rules :thumbsup: [/i]
uolessej
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi there, welcome to ftalk! =) enjoy
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: Welcome!! :arrow: enjoy posting and.. :arrow: see au around dude!! :eh: :thumbsup: [/b]
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Hello (^_^) Welcome Here :rose: Read teh Rules :thumbsup: :eh: :thumbsup: Have Fun :lol: Cya Around :penguin: [/b]
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks again for all the welcomes. !!!! :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey everybody, I'm new here. I'm from VA,USA I am a newbie to this whole Friendster / CSS / HTML stuff. I know absolutely nothing about CSS and HTML, so expect me to be dropping by a lot with lots

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:01

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy