• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey everybody, I'm new here. I'm from VA,USA I am a newbie to this whole Friendster / CSS / HTML stuff. I know absolutely nothing about CSS and HTML, so expect me to be dropping by a lot with lots

Pages: 12

Hey everybody, I'm new here. I'm from VA,USA I am a newbie to this whole Friendster / CSS / HTML stuff. I know absolutely nothing about CSS and HTML, so expect me to be dropping by a lot with lots

pauline
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hey everybody, I'm new here. I'm from VA,USA I am a newbie to this whole Friendster / CSS / HTML stuff. I know absolutely nothing about CSS and HTML, so expect me to be dropping by a lot with lots

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee welcome to ftalk!!! :D
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Hey everybody, I'm new here. I'm from VA,USA I am a newbie to this whole Friendster / CSS / HTML stuff. I know absolutely nothing about CSS and HTML, so expect me to be dropping by a lot with lots

welcome to ftalk... :D
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome here in ftalk have fun ;) :thumbsup:
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting and have fun.. ;)
mherylicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#78c0ff]welcome to ftalk!! have fun! & enjoy posting! [/color]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd84/tuinkz14/welcumr.gif[/img] [b]++++++nicey here!!! nice meeting you!!!!++++++ and you can really learn a lot here!!! =) [/b]
sorrows_0915
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello! welcome to ftalk! read the rules, have fun posting & see you around.. :D
exepect
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk!!
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk!! and welcome to the Philippines!!! hahaha!!! :cool: :thumbsup:
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dracoknight09]welcome to Ftalk!! and welcome to the Philippines!!! hahaha!!! :cool: :thumbsup:[/quote] Yeah, it is sorta like The Philippines here, huh? :lol: :D Thanks again to all who welcomed me. =)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi there welcome to fstalk always follow our forum rules in fstalk enjoy posting see ya around!
sh0wurm0ve12
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome in Fstalk :D [url=http://theftalk.com/?r=18957][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar18957-4.gif[/img][/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey everybody, I'm new here. I'm from VA,USA I am a newbie to this whole Friendster / CSS / HTML stuff. I know absolutely nothing about CSS and HTML, so expect me to be dropping by a lot with lots

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:43

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy