• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#ff96d3]dolls, clock codes, wallpaper, emo cartoons, icons, tutorials and downloads.. you guys!!the site is updated now.. there are more dolls.. my favorite is the HSM dolls.. they're so cool!!

Pages: 123

[color=#ff96d3]dolls, clock codes, wallpaper, emo cartoons, icons, tutorials and downloads.. you guys!!the site is updated now.. there are more dolls.. my favorite is the HSM dolls.. they're so cool!!

emo.doll.13
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=#ff96d3]dolls, clock codes, wallpaper, emo cartoons, icons, tutorials and downloads.. you guys!!the site is updated now.. there are more dolls.. my favorite is the HSM dolls.. they're so cool!!

[color=#ff96d3]dolls, clock codes, wallpaper, emo cartoons, icons, tutorials and downloads.. you guys!!the site is updated now.. there are more dolls.. my favorite is the HSM dolls.. they're so cool!! [url=http://www.sweetdreamz.co.nr]Sweet Dreamz[/url][/color]

Last edited by emo.doll.13 (2007-10-21 21:40:54)

redphoenix_04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#ff96d3]dolls, clock codes, wallpaper, emo cartoons, icons, tutorials and downloads.. you guys!!the site is updated now.. there are more dolls.. my favorite is the HSM dolls.. they're so cool!!

[b]Thanks for sharing sis.. Haha.. Keep it up!! :lol: [/b]
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#ff96d3]dolls, clock codes, wallpaper, emo cartoons, icons, tutorials and downloads.. you guys!!the site is updated now.. there are more dolls.. my favorite is the HSM dolls.. they're so cool!!

oh..nice.. thanks..
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx sis! .
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow this is wat ive been looking for wow!! i love you +repu for you waw thanks! :wow:
emo.doll.13
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10]wow this is wat ive been looking for wow!! i love you +repu for you waw thanks! :wow:[/quote] thanks!! :)
_Nicole_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nyc nyc!tnx foe sharin'!
pinkiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice site. thanks for sharing :)
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh sis.. thanks for sharing!.. :wow:
' ' ' ' nElZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]tnx... i'm using it.... :D :thumbsup: [/b]
aisuke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] thanks for sharing!! you're the best!! [/b]
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:D tnx for sharing this one sis.!
clangchique21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tq for sharing!
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thnx 4 sharing sis....
emo.doll.13
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: no prob!! :thumbsup:
cutepinkpam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#ff6699][b]thnx for sharing this one sis it's nice[/b][/color][/align]
emo.doll.13
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: :D :thumbsup:
pinkndblack
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice site sis.... tnx 4 sharin!!
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cute thanks for sharing[img]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd48/xxhumandollxx/ththfoyourinfo.gif[/img]
mushy to0dles
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharing siz! :D :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#ff96d3]dolls, clock codes, wallpaper, emo cartoons, icons, tutorials and downloads.. you guys!!the site is updated now.. there are more dolls.. my favorite is the HSM dolls.. they're so cool!!

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:20

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy