• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#ff96d3]dolls, clock codes, wallpaper, emo cartoons, icons, tutorials and downloads.. you guys!!the site is updated now.. there are more dolls.. my favorite is the HSM dolls.. they're so cool!!

Pages: 123

[color=#ff96d3]dolls, clock codes, wallpaper, emo cartoons, icons, tutorials and downloads.. you guys!!the site is updated now.. there are more dolls.. my favorite is the HSM dolls.. they're so cool!!

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#ff96d3]dolls, clock codes, wallpaper, emo cartoons, icons, tutorials and downloads.. you guys!!the site is updated now.. there are more dolls.. my favorite is the HSM dolls.. they're so cool!!

thnx for sharing....
mushy to0dles
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#ff96d3]dolls, clock codes, wallpaper, emo cartoons, icons, tutorials and downloads.. you guys!!the site is updated now.. there are more dolls.. my favorite is the HSM dolls.. they're so cool!!

:eh: loved d dolls!
coklat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I luve the candy bar, soooooo cute!
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thats all so cute!! u made all?? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: cool!
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center] [img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j185/aileenbasco_2006/swim.gif[/img] [b][color=#ff9999]Thanks for sharing!! (^^,)[/b][/color][/align]
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks for sharin! ;) :thumbsup: [/b]
hushbaby21
» n00b
1969-12-31

wAaHh...hOw Can u mAKe ThOse CUtIe AVatARz??=( WOuLd u helP me
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ pls avoid using [b]sTiCkY cApS[/b]. and if u nid help, just PM sum1 or got to the help section .. derr.. :eh: @ topic: .. nice site (:

Last edited by blancheee48 (2007-10-21 06:03:20)

zhel10
» n00b
1969-12-31

.i like the dolls. .tnx for sharin'.
emo.doll.13
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=hushbaby21]wAaHh...hOw Can u mAKe ThOse CUtIe AVatARz??=( WOuLd u helP me[/quote] [color=#ff96d3]if you want to make an animated avatar you'll be needing photoshop or jasc animation.. tell me if you have one then i'll teach you how..[/color]
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]thanks for sharin sis. :D[/b]
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff99cc]cute site! thanks for sharing![/color]
mushy to0dles
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharing
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

tnx!stay safe!
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. kawaii.. :D thanks for sharing :D
kylagrace
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks 4 sharin...
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thank you sis!
marfs
» n00b
1969-12-31

im trying to do tweaks on my profile but cant do it....anyone would like to help me....pls pls pls
zia emo
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]
lei9182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks 4 sharing...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#ff96d3]dolls, clock codes, wallpaper, emo cartoons, icons, tutorials and downloads.. you guys!!the site is updated now.. there are more dolls.. my favorite is the HSM dolls.. they're so cool!!

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:33

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy