• ARCHIVES 
  • » For ADMIN only: Ive always wondered why the regional section is only composed of the three southeast asian countries of Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines when friendster is global. What about

Pages: 123

For ADMIN only: Ive always wondered why the regional section is only composed of the three southeast asian countries of Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines when friendster is global. What about

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

For ADMIN only: Ive always wondered why the regional section is only composed of the three southeast asian countries of Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines when friendster is global. What about

For ADMIN only: Ive always wondered why the regional section is only composed of the three southeast asian countries of Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines when friendster is global. What about Friendster USA for us US-based, US citizens (well dual citizens are included lol) friendstertalkers? Well we're plenty, growing, we have the resources lol, and friendstertalk.com, the website itself is actually usa-based. friendster.com is frisco-based too. From east coast to west coast, wow US based friendstertalkers will maximized friendstertalk forum to the fullest!

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-10-02 08:10:35)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: For ADMIN only: Ive always wondered why the regional section is only composed of the three southeast asian countries of Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines when friendster is global. What about

lol. coz we have really few number of members from USA
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: For ADMIN only: Ive always wondered why the regional section is only composed of the three southeast asian countries of Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines when friendster is global. What about

you got statistics to back up your claims @eehjay? there should be more friendster users from the usa than friendstertalk members combined. can you imagine if we promote all those us-based friendster users coming to this forum, then the more will definitely be the merrier! :wow:

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-10-02 12:30:05)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

do i have to give you statistics? im just saying to create another regional forum section, it must have many members to support it. like some suggest to create a ftalk japan forum section (i guess?), but then it was rejected because there are few japanese here.
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

No I don't think you hefta give me statistical figures. I just thought statistical figures might help back up your claims to be more credible. oh Japan is such a smaller market than the US of A !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am optimistic that a Friendster USA section is feasible and can be implemented without problems. :thumbsup: Anyway, the suggestion is for admin only. So let's leave it up for him to decide.

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-10-02 12:39:15)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lolz. of course mods and other members have a CARE about those things so we should also share our opinions.. well for me it is not yet really neccessary to have a regional forum for USA for now. besides i rarely hear news from our american friends here at ftalk.. but if our US friends' population gets bigger we might really have a section for them
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yay. good idea ~ I want to see some american chix here :D

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-10-03 03:22:33)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yes I agree. I have the feeling that this regional section US of A will grow =)
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lol. I believe in the opening up for improvements and reaching out... Doing it now than later to have more coming in than wait for 'em to come in and then that's the time you do it. Well, with friendster's slowly goin' bananas nowadays with members, like I said, FTALK is affected. And like I figured out, membership is vital to this website (see the ads around yah - who pays for the bills)... In business operations or website management for that matter, there are so-called "marketing strategies" -- opening up to reach more is one of those strategies. Also, it's always nice to focus on the positive side... than being negative.. like we cant do this becoz of this and becoz of that, becoz this isn't and becoz that isn't and all that...Being optimistic while being realistic are qualities of a better kind of attitude than being pessimitic and hesitant. And besides, like I said, if we're more, we'll be merrier. :thumbsup:

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-10-03 05:28:55)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Kuya would you care to explain more about this [b]marketing strategies[/b]?! I want to learn about this one =)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

It'll be good for FTalk, nice suggestion. :thumbsup: Though we might need to see more Americans joining before adding the section. I see bobcar and mrhiphop79, but a few have become in-active. But its a start, and will attract Americans in joining the forum. It should work. Surely it will be full of Filipino-Americans at first. Still.. yup, it's up to admin. The feedback in this thread might help him decide. Cos if it we're for admin only, we only need to PM him. :)
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

There are pinoys too who are americans like yours truly lol... talk about dual citizens :eh: true.. feedbacks are essential that's why i started the thread, but basically sending the signal was for admin! :thumbsup:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. if you want to care about the amount that admin will pay or something, i can sponsor all of it. no worries about that. it is better if you did not post this here. all you are saying is "let's wait for admin" or "only admin have a say" if you are trying to open a discussion, try to absorb what the people have to say. -- yeah, i want a USA regional forum section. but it would be possible to create that if and only if we will have more members first. at least 30~50 active USA residents please do hear what we have to say alright?
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Based from what I've heard from my cousin from the states, Myspace.com is more used in the US than Friendster.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yeah. It is. Even here in Australia. Myspace is more famous than Friendster. Actually Bebo is the most popular here.
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]lol. if you want to care about the amount that admin will pay or something, i can sponsor all of it. no worries about that. it is better if you did not post this here. all you are saying is "let's wait for admin" or "only admin have a say" if you are trying to open a discussion, try to absorb what the people have to say. -- yeah, i want a USA regional forum section. but it would be possible to create that if and only if we will have more members first. at least 30~50 active USA residents please do hear what we have to say alright?[/quote] Re: your "sponsoring"... Your aussie dollars will find it hard to compete with my us dollars, sweetie...so don't talk about sponsoring this website coz I aint worrying about that and I dont really care. lol Yeah like I said, you can have a piece of the discussion, but my suggestion is sending the signal only for admin. But hey, thanks for your inputs. We all can consider each other's ideas/inputs/feedbacks/insights/whatever-you-might-wanna-call-it, but it certainly doesn't mean we have to "absorb" everyone's ideas. Now just because I said it's up to the admin (of which Padme did concur) does NOT mean I am ruling out mods' and members' opinions. LOL.. Don't look at it negatively that way. Of course your opinion matters. That's why this is a discussion thread. I could have just suggested it thru a PM. Anyway, the target members for the Friendster USA section in my suggestion are actually FIL-AMS (not necesarrily by race but by citizenship and green cards residents) and there's a lot of us Filams with friendster than myspace. Why? Because its our connection to friends and families in the Phils. I wasnt talking about Americans per se. I was suggesting a place in the forums for us, FIL-AMS. I already gave my suggestion and insights to this discussion... I appreciate Padme's kind, sensible, non-arrogant, positive, hopeful and charitable feedback/reply.

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-10-03 13:12:31)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

If you want a section for USA Pinoys... maybe you can make a thread in the Phili section like a USA Pinoy tambayan.. Try to check if it's effective.. :lol: just my suggestion by the way. :|
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

good suggestion xav. actually, i wanted to start promoting and inviting friends and contacts from other forums and irc networks where i moderate who happen to be friendster users-pinoys from the states and tell them come to friendstertalk.com... and i know what to answer them with the usual question: "what's with that forum?" with: there's a special place for you there to hang out... thanks for that suggestion xav, appreciate it. =)

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-10-03 15:54:00)

melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

myspace.com is more popular here than friendster , actually my friends don't even know what friendster.com is.. xavier's suggestion is good... "pinoys in US" section is a good idea
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

amzng.. nice sugestion.. but i thnk itll take more time to make it effctive... coz i cnt hir sum1 saying n hir about friendster.. all i cn from d ppol hir s myspace.... friendster is only HIT at phil malaysia and indo.. (i min major) and ive search for amercns n friendster, dey r actually gud n number but most are inactive... nice sugexn doh..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For ADMIN only: Ive always wondered why the regional section is only composed of the three southeast asian countries of Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines when friendster is global. What about

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:29

[ 11 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy