• ARCHIVES 
  • » For ADMIN only: Ive always wondered why the regional section is only composed of the three southeast asian countries of Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines when friendster is global. What about

Pages: 123

For ADMIN only: Ive always wondered why the regional section is only composed of the three southeast asian countries of Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines when friendster is global. What about

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For ADMIN only: Ive always wondered why the regional section is only composed of the three southeast asian countries of Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines when friendster is global. What about

Hmmm... want to have a USA Section you say? Easy! Go to Friendster Underground. Make a Poll (Who are American Citizens here?) After a month or two if the majority is (I am American) Make a screen shot and post the topic link. PM admin then finally send him a message concerning the matter. =) :thumbsup:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: For ADMIN only: Ive always wondered why the regional section is only composed of the three southeast asian countries of Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines when friendster is global. What about

Kuya frolickfriendster make a poll on this suggestion and see who will prevail the majority. State the date and time when the poll ends.
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Great suggestions! Ephe doesnt run out of brilliant ideas! But really, I dont want to start threads anymore. Maybe someone (who's a fil-am, or a pinoy in the states) can try to do that poll. Let's just say this thread is only a starter, a mere suggestion... no reasons to pursue, fight for it, die for it. lol Besides, I'm planning to leave this forum, just go back to using a simple profile (friendster is really goin bananas these days), and concentrate on my other forums and blog. I bet a thousand dollars my fans here would be so happy to see me leaving. But when will that ever happen...will depend on my mood. It just hefta be sooner than later! Hehehe :0)

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-10-04 07:02:12)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Mee too I'm planning to leave this forum as soon as possible =)
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Lol, I got noticed, alongside bobcar, in this predominantly non-american forum...ahh, maybe that's why :lol: Anyway, yeah, I think having a regional section in Ftalk for USA would be a positive step, too. I feel left out. :crybaby: joke I would say that I would try to "spread the word" to other USA users with my Ftalk link on my page, but the only friends I have there so far are from The Philippines and Malaysia, I think. :lol: Also, whenever I do a people seach I get results back that are 99% non-USA residents....haven't figured that one out yet. :question: :question: Oh well, you guys and gals here are nicer than most Americans I know, anyway :lol: but it would still be cool to have our own section. ***Good idea, Ephe....If a thread has not already been started, I will start it at Friendster Underground. =)

Last edited by mrhiphop79 (2007-10-04 13:49:11)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Just try to make a poll on this one =) go kuya :D
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a poll was already made about this request.. but it was closed coz it got lots of off topic.. :paranoid:

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2007-10-09 22:39:07)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I didn't see any poll of this topic!!
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i agree that myspace is more popular here than fs, most of my frnds are telling me its becuz that friendster is more likely than myspace. friendster should build their own image. it is really true, fs & myspace are so similar! but i stil love fs. i think most asians are into fs thatn myspace.[/b]
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@reversedge.. my bad.. its not a poll.. :crybaby: but a thread was strtd by mrhiphop79.. [url]http://theftalk.com/t12909-Americans-American-citizens-here-FTalk%3F%3F%3F.html[/url] it was closed by emokid coz of wat i sed.. der wer lots of offtopics...

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2007-10-12 22:40:08)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ That would be okey yah I understood. A bunch of off topics, it turned to Canadian suggestion.
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think its a good suggestion ;)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

good suggestion.. if they learn how to tweak their frienster then they will realize that fs is better than myspace? toink.. and if they liked the tweaking of their prenster.. they will probably change to prenster and friendster will be number 1.. and maybe prenster will not update anymore??? toink.. just need some tweaking for the ads.. how to make it look nice..and not hide it..
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wat?!USA?!u must commercialized FTALK.....so dat americans will be aware of our Forum!
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool suggestion frolick :eh: what do u think admin Friendster Philippines Friendster Indonesia Friendster Malaysia Friendster USA = [b]Friendster Team[/b] :wasted: =D kill :thumbsup: [align=center][b][/b] :evil: :thumbsdown: [img]http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/4/1/9/f_niggersm_318f51c.jpg[/img] Respectfully Yours, [b]Anti-Nigga Clan[/b] :D [/align]

Last edited by john_619619 (2008-01-10 09:51:24)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice suugestion.. whahahahaha.. and i also wonder is this website built here?? i mean in asia?? (do you get my point?) :D
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I agree with this suggestion.. I want to have american friends..
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]If you want a section for USA Pinoys... maybe you can make a thread in the Phili section like a USA Pinoy tambayan.. Try to check if it's effective.. :lol: just my suggestion by the way. :|[/quote] ^yeah,nice suggestion.. @carl_mark:me too!haha @topic:well i agree w/ frolickfriendster's idea..it's also nice,you know.

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-02-20 06:59:54)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

well here's my Tip! promote us to Americans then we can Open U S A & maybe u can be one of the Promoter or Even Moderator! :eh:
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

It won't make any sense cause everyone speaks in english:paranoid: (*look around)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For ADMIN only: Ive always wondered why the regional section is only composed of the three southeast asian countries of Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines when friendster is global. What about

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:07

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy