• ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the name of your school? :ninja: Mine is "Pasig Catholic College" What's yours? :thumbsup:

What is the name of your school? :ninja: Mine is "Pasig Catholic College" What's yours? :thumbsup:

chupachoopz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What is the name of your school? :ninja: Mine is "Pasig Catholic College" What's yours? :thumbsup:

Lyceum Of The Philippines!!!
carleah
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What is the name of your school? :ninja: Mine is "Pasig Catholic College" What's yours? :thumbsup:

these are my school was i attended up to present: st. benedict school of novaliches(when i was kinder 1) sacred heart academy of novaliches(when i was kinder 2) st.mary's academy of sto.nino(when i was gr. 1 and till present i'm now gr.6) i'm proud to be marian!=)
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] Our Lady of Perpetual Help School [b][/b]
mariejoe
» n00b
1969-12-31

sa Regional Science ako nag-aaral... woohooo!!! ~mariejoe~
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

st paul college of paranaque :D
stephanie4th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#993399]Aqinas University of Legaspi, Science High School:D [/color][/align]
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my school is SAELC or Sait anne Early learning center
ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: mEˇ? .. hOly redeemEr schOol of cabUyao :D:wallbash:
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Panabo faith mission academy(when i was kinder) Panabo Christian school(when i was gr.1) Maryknoll high School Of panabo(when i was gr.2) Father Urios high school(when i was gr.3-gr.6) and nOw dat i'm highskul... Father Saturnino Urios University [b]PROUD TO BE AN URIAN....[/b]

Last edited by michelle_dedumo (2008-06-15 06:34:06)

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]The Laguna College[/b] *Can't hide that LC pride! :lol:
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Caloocan Science High School. =) Oye. I'm proud. Very Proud! Grrrrrrr =D
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: RTU COLLEGE ALREADY EE
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

elementary and hs----Guagua National Colleges college------------------University of the Assumption and Our Lady of Fatima University
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ oh..hi there schoolmate..:D elementary- St. Mary's Academy of Caloocan City highschool- Manila Central University college- Our Lady of Fatima University, Valenzuale City
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm an alumni of trinity christian school - san yi xie xiao bacolod. And currently studying at West Negros University. :wallbash:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (University of the city of Manila)
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]:thumbsup: hosaNna chRistiaN aCadeMy :thumbsup:[/align]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

now politeknik sultan mizan =) next year oxford university =D
checkered02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my school is hmm... [b]Christian school international[/b]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

collegio de san lorenzo de manila!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the name of your school? :ninja: Mine is "Pasig Catholic College" What's yours? :thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:23

[ 9 queries - 0.503 second ]
Privacy Policy