• ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the name of your school? :ninja: Mine is "Pasig Catholic College" What's yours? :thumbsup:

What is the name of your school? :ninja: Mine is "Pasig Catholic College" What's yours? :thumbsup:

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What is the name of your school? :ninja: Mine is "Pasig Catholic College" What's yours? :thumbsup:

T D E L ; Tomas del rosario college =D
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What is the name of your school? :ninja: Mine is "Pasig Catholic College" What's yours? :thumbsup:

Mine is [b]Good Shepherd Christian School[/b]
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mines SMAG [i]St. Mary's Academy of Guagua Pampanga.[/i] :lol:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mines SMAG. [i]St Mary's Academy of Guagua Pampanga[/i] :lol: aw. sori for the double post. my internet connection is a shit

Last edited by snypzelle (2008-08-20 07:25:43)

chie_tha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]......:cool:.......saint luke......:cool:.......[/b][/i][/align] [align=center][img]http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t342/vj_cleveland/hate_school.jpg[/img][/align]
AngelDanz_cic4sl
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Colegio de la Inmaculada Concepcion[/b] Tipolo,Mandaue City
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]P[/b]amantasan ng[b] L[/b]ungsod ng [b]M[/b]aynila -University of the city of Manila;)
darkwish
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby:ang hirap nmn mag mag gawa ng sariling background para sa frofile ko pa hellp nmn jan :( [hr][hr][hr] [quote]Use [b]English[/b] in non-regional board. Kindly read and follow the rules. - [i]-Moderator[/i][/quote]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-08-27 17:47:14)

yakyak20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

present---DHS-LLano annex.. 1st and 2nd yr hs--Gaurdian Angel SChool inc. Grade 1-6---De la salle Araneta..
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Mine is Fransiskus... :lol::lol: take frOm Fransis Asisi.. :D:D
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=pink][align=center]C avite State University, Cavite City Campus:)[b][/color][/align][/b] [img]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd283/LORDSHAWTYONE/cavite_univ_logo.jpg[/img]

Last edited by fay_27 (2008-08-23 14:33:44)

xantzsu
» n00b
1969-12-31

Lyceum of the philippines university cavite campus,
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I am currently attending NorthWest Highschool in the States, but in 2 years I'll be attending San Carlos in Cebu =| [supposed to be in my first year of highschool already, if i were in the Phils. right now, sadly i'm not :crybaby:]
jud_0024
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hmmmm.. IRISAN NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL.. that is the name of our school.. you will find it here.. They call "Pines City".. i hope you know it....[/b]:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
jud_0024
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hmmmm.. IRISAN NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL.. that is the name of our school.. you will find it here.. They call "Pines City".. i hope you know it....[/b]:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cainta catholic college in cainta ,rizal was our school^^.. How about urs?^^ _________________ [img]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l47/tnkrbell16/footprints-1.jpg[/img]
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

Colegio del Santo Nino in Cebu..ehehhe..found near Basilica Minor del Santo Nino (church of Sto. Nino).found also near Magellans Cross! haha.full details!:lol::o
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

SLU - Saint Louis University Baguio City!
pa10sarsi
» n00b
1969-12-31

the name of my skul is "SHEKINAH GLORY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY" eheheh rock on guyz 'kewl'
sossycutegirl
» n00b
1969-12-31

my skul name is... :arrow:sT.tHeReSa'S sChOoL Of NoVaLiChEs........
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the name of your school? :ninja: Mine is "Pasig Catholic College" What's yours? :thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:23

[ 10 queries - 0.547 second ]
Privacy Policy