• ARCHIVES 
  • » I wish to share this with you guys/gals. Widgets are great for blogs. They provide variety and personalization to blogs. Best of all, the number of widgets available makes it more fun. First of, wh

Pages: 12

I wish to share this with you guys/gals. Widgets are great for blogs. They provide variety and personalization to blogs. Best of all, the number of widgets available makes it more fun. First of, wh

dr.love
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I wish to share this with you guys/gals. Widgets are great for blogs. They provide variety and personalization to blogs. Best of all, the number of widgets available makes it more fun. First of, wh

I wish to share this with you guys/gals. Widgets are great for blogs. They provide variety and personalization to blogs. Best of all, the number of widgets available makes it more fun. First of, what is a widget. Well, a widget is just a of portable chunk of code. You simply insert it appropriately on your blog. Where can I find widgets? There are many sites out there. But I prefer www.widgetbox.com It has an automated system that makes adding a widget in your blog a breeze. I've tried using the blogger tool and it was great. For friendster blogs, I usually just stick with the codes. Customization of colors is also available on some widgets. After customizing click the "[b]get widget button[/b]". And a panel will appear, you can't miss it. On the panel you can see a link that say's "[b]Get widget code[/b]", click on it and the codes will appear on the panel. What I usually do is copy the codes and paste them in typelist section. Paste them on your customized typelists. And then the widget would appear on your blog relative to your typelist placement! Intructions are found here if you are having any trouble. [url]http://theftalk.com/t2859-Wanna-Chatbox-Mp3-Player-Custom-Module-your-Friendster-Blog%3F.html[/url]. Don't forget to select your typelist configuration as text and not as a tool tip. Enjoy and happy blogging. Here is my blog so you could see the potential of using widgets. It's not much but at least you can see the limitless potential of a widget. Feel free to comment. http://lordamiah.blogs.friendster.com/show_me_the_way/ Hope I've been helpful!
Admins
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I wish to share this with you guys/gals. Widgets are great for blogs. They provide variety and personalization to blogs. Best of all, the number of widgets available makes it more fun. First of, wh

Thankyou for sharinq. Good luck and i have not been using Friendster Blog. No imagine,No Idea. Just to comment,thank to share with other. Cheers =D
~Avant~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I wish to share this with you guys/gals. Widgets are great for blogs. They provide variety and personalization to blogs. Best of all, the number of widgets available makes it more fun. First of, wh

[b]Haha Admins.. Nice Name haha :lol: [/b]
applerain
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing :) :thumbsup: it's a good help for us.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

gud dat uve shared dis one... =) already had dis onmy blog.. and it took me long time to look for this one.. :D now dat u share it hir, bloggers can have those widgets easily.. =)
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Only a handful of people blog but I guess sharing this tip can make blogging more fun and personalized! :D
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice thanks ;) [img]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd48/xxhumandollxx/elitegr8.gif[/img]
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cool..ü
carl_smart24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharin'
dark_3mman
» Banned
1969-12-31

it's cOol Great job!
callalistamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] :penguin: [b][color=indigo] :thumbsup: nice :eh: [/color] [color=red] my bLog : http://solidcallalista_modesto.blogs.friendster.com my friendster: http://friendster.com/solidcallalista03 muLtipLy: http://alyssamodesto.multiply.com youtube: http://youtube.com/callalistamodesto[/color][/b] :D [/align]

Last edited by callalistamodesto (2007-12-08 02:08:42)

iM_emO
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]w0w! enX u pUr shaRin![/b] :D
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ at im_emo: this my third tym to see u using sticky caps.. plz avoid it...
boim
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanx 4 sharing :) :thumbsup:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thx 4 sharing.....really nice
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice 1^^... hmm =)
alOn3
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: nice thanks 4 sharing..
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

big thank you for sharing it! it helps me a lot tc :) =)
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

tnx.. it's a great help for us bloggers.
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Thanks for sharing. This is very useful for my bloggie. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I wish to share this with you guys/gals. Widgets are great for blogs. They provide variety and personalization to blogs. Best of all, the number of widgets available makes it more fun. First of, wh

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:42

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy