• ARCHIVES 
  • » I wish to share this with you guys/gals. Widgets are great for blogs. They provide variety and personalization to blogs. Best of all, the number of widgets available makes it more fun. First of, wh

Pages: 12

I wish to share this with you guys/gals. Widgets are great for blogs. They provide variety and personalization to blogs. Best of all, the number of widgets available makes it more fun. First of, wh

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I wish to share this with you guys/gals. Widgets are great for blogs. They provide variety and personalization to blogs. Best of all, the number of widgets available makes it more fun. First of, wh

nice one you've got there, dr. love!! thank you very much for sharing. Time to add "something" different to my blog page!
cholzkih
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I wish to share this with you guys/gals. Widgets are great for blogs. They provide variety and personalization to blogs. Best of all, the number of widgets available makes it more fun. First of, wh

[i][b]tnx4 sharing!!!,.. hehe,. its cool!!!,. im starting to tweak my blog & i need some stuffs lyk diz!!! haha!!!,...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:[/b][/i]
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cholzkih]tnx4 sharing!!!,.. hehe,. its cool!!!,. im starting to tweak my blog & i need some stuffs lyk diz!!! haha!!!,...[/quote] no prob! What did you add in your blog? I'm thinking of adding some quick games for my blog, just for the heck of it. :lol:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i added pacman b4.. but heck.. i cnt make pacman go up and down.. coz my brwser will go up and down too.. :wallbash: add ons are fine... but games sumtyms made ur blog laaagish.... but it cnt be helped.... it'll reli make ur blog kewl.... :cool:

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-06-16 23:01:25)

dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtiEshika]i added pacman b4.. but heck.. i cnt make pacman go up and down.. coz my brwser will go up and down too.. :wallbash:[/quote] I wanted to add pacman also, but it just didn't "fit" well with my aesthetics and layout space, so I dropped it. All I added was a quote section. It's cool because it updates and refreshes to new quotes. Some are funny and others are quite serious.
roan19
» n00b
1969-12-31

Even though my profile is pretty cool :eh: :eh: , my blog is as plain as a white paper.. :lol: Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
liletoile
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I wish to share this with you guys/gals. Widgets are great for blogs. They provide variety and personalization to blogs. Best of all, the number of widgets available makes it more fun. First of, wh

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:13

[ 9 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy