• ARCHIVES 
  • » how to break up with your boyfriend or girlfriend in a way that i will not hurt his/her feelings and will not last long??? .. please help! ..

Pages: 12

how to break up with your boyfriend or girlfriend in a way that i will not hurt his/her feelings and will not last long??? .. please help! ..

kitty-katz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

how to break up with your boyfriend or girlfriend in a way that i will not hurt his/her feelings and will not last long??? .. please help! ..

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: how to break up with your boyfriend or girlfriend in a way that i will not hurt his/her feelings and will not last long??? .. please help! ..

i think we already have a thread lyk this :paranoid:
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: how to break up with your boyfriend or girlfriend in a way that i will not hurt his/her feelings and will not last long??? .. please help! ..

maybe you just have to be honest!
claui_27
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url][/url]..say wat you feel..your true feelings..about your relationship///..
olympianz_sky
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm i believe no matter what you do it will always be painful :doubt: so just be honest end of the line :D
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah be honest no matter how hard to it for u to or for her to accpt it just do what u think is right believe me if u lie ull caught up with ur karma
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]there's no easy way in breaking up with someone =| no matter how nicely you put it / told him/her-- she will be hurt no matter what (unless she/he doesnt love u afterall :lol: )[/b]
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll][b]there's no easy way in breaking up with someone =| no matter how nicely you put it / told him/her-- she will be hurt no matter what (unless she/he doesnt love u afterall :lol: )[/b][/quote] it is hard to break up wit someone u love,, ur ryt
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i agree woth what most people in here are sayin, one way or another your still goin to hurt his/her feelings.. no matter what you're goin to tell,she's still goin to feel the pain, most likely, if you both loved each other so much.but i think, just talk to him & explain to him what you really feel about your relationship, he'll pr0bably will understand you, just be yourself & be honest or tell him that: its not that i didnt love you at all, its becuz i fallen out love love with you,it is really hard for me to say this, but its true.im sory." oh..then, u gotta cry, to be really dramatic,u kno..hehe..[/b]

Last edited by blazinhottie (2007-10-11 15:31:27)

khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hug him/her.. say "IM SORRY".. haha.. i dunno..lolx
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wat if your falling for another person??
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just say you need space and time....
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]duhh..just tell him or her... :D [/b]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

jst tell him what's obvious you cant be happy with all the lies u have to be true to urself and one thing that makes a happy person is by getting hurt lolz coz u learn from it..thatz why;)
zhel10
» n00b
1969-12-31

.just tell him or her the reason why you want to break up with him or her... .if he or she really love s you,he or she will makes you free and understands you dearly...
kawaii xoxo♥™
» n00b
1969-12-31

you juz ell the truth wat is ur problem with him/her....duh...
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

tell your gf/bf that [b]i am not yet ready for any commitment,please understand..[/b] thats how i do it..
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue]just tell what you feel[/color]
Macoizky
» n00b
1969-12-31

There's no such thing that he or she will not be able hurt the way we say its over! But saying it's over is the best thing than continue hurting each others feeling :wasted: lol... =D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

emm simple just say what do u want to ur bf and finished if ur bf love u..he will understand what u want :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » how to break up with your boyfriend or girlfriend in a way that i will not hurt his/her feelings and will not last long??? .. please help! ..

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:06

[ 11 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy