• ARCHIVES 
  • » how to break up with your boyfriend or girlfriend in a way that i will not hurt his/her feelings and will not last long??? .. please help! ..

Pages: 12

how to break up with your boyfriend or girlfriend in a way that i will not hurt his/her feelings and will not last long??? .. please help! ..

reikazek
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: how to break up with your boyfriend or girlfriend in a way that i will not hurt his/her feelings and will not last long??? .. please help! ..

just tell him/her directly... thats the best way..
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: how to break up with your boyfriend or girlfriend in a way that i will not hurt his/her feelings and will not last long??? .. please help! ..

[b] yap, just tell him directly.. be honest with your feelings.. [/b]
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cbhen mo lahat ng dahilan kung bakit ka nakipag break pra walng "what if what if" pero in a nice way. ung di kau magkakasakitan.[pano nga ba un?]:lol:
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: no matter wat u're gonna say or do, it'll still be so painful.. [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]

Last edited by kaetine (2008-07-13 18:48:07)

Kurt_Titz
» n00b
1969-12-31

tell him/her that you need space coz you want to be an austronaut...lol..breaking up means breaking somebody's heart...
pretzkul
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its cmple..tell him/she what you feel..be honest..follow ur hart its better to tell the truth to make someone cry.. dan to tell a lie to make someone smile.. getz mo?!! its simple..
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] try to tell her/him the truth..^^ she/he will understand you if he/she really" Love you..^^ n dun try to Lie.. coz it's more hurt to be Lied..^^~[/align]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think all break ups are hard to do and may result to compulsive hatred towards to the relationship of the both partners that is why after break up, seldom communication will follow. i think just explain to your partner whats the reason why you're breaking up with your partner and if u made up your mind to end up your relationship and see if there are possiblities to resolve your conflicts, but if both partners agree to break up, let go, hug each other kiss your partner in the forehead and tell him/her "i am sorry, i can't make myself perfect, im just scared of the outcomes of our relationship, hope you understand, dont worry you leave a great memory in my mind, soul and of course my heart" i hope you will still be friends :D
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align][b][/b] i'm also curious aBout Dat...since i didn't have a BoyFriend Since Birth...hehehehehe:lol::lol:... HOW DO YOU do such a thing lyk that??...=|
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]Jst b honest. :) [/b][/font]

Last edited by chipster489 (2009-01-01 01:40:21)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » how to break up with your boyfriend or girlfriend in a way that i will not hurt his/her feelings and will not last long??? .. please help! ..

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:58

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy