• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here's a bunch of codes to prevent people from copying and highlighting stuff. Most people don't really need these, they just think they're cool.... lol [align=center][b]Contents- IP Blocker Copy Rep

Pages: 12344

Here's a bunch of codes to prevent people from copying and highlighting stuff. Most people don't really need these, they just think they're cool.... lol [align=center][b]Contents- IP Blocker Copy Rep

ReadMeNoT
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Here's a bunch of codes to prevent people from copying and highlighting stuff. Most people don't really need these, they just think they're cool.... lol [align=center][b]Contents- IP Blocker Copy Rep

Here's a bunch of codes to prevent people from copying and highlighting stuff. Most people don't really need these, they just think they're cool.... lol [align=center][b]Contents- IP Blocker Copy Replacer Silent No Right Click No Highlight Disable Keyboard ( for copy and paste ) Block Users and Unregistered[/b][/align] [b]Block IP Addresses - Custom Header[/b] <">This code is nice. You find the persons IP address through a tracker or a chatterbox tracker, and you put their IP address in the above part "23.23.23.23". Then, where xanga.com is bolded, you simply put the site you wish for them to be redirected to. I'm looking into something that makes them go back to the previous page. [b]Copy Replacer* - Website Stats[/b] <">When someone copies something from their site, they'll paste it and paste the message you write! There's away to get around it, but to try and help the security purpose, I'm not gonna tell you guys. haha... [b]Silent No Right Click* - Custom Header[/b] <">No pop-ups or noises. If I didn't want right-clicking, I'd deffinetly use this code. [b]No Highlight* - Custom Header[/b] <">That's one of the self-explainitory ones. For those who are really, really simpleton, it doesn't let people highlight your stuff. Deffinetly wouldn't want that for this site now! He he... [b]Disable User's Keyboard*[/b] <">This will keep the visitor from being able to copy using "CTRL + C"! *Note - This will not disable commenting! So don't worry about that. Note After Testing* That's kinda cool... you can't use the keyboard at all unless a comment box is "selected" for lack of a better word. It'd get really anoying for someone like me though who uses nothing but keyboard shortcuts to navigate. I noticed backspace key still goes back a page, even though you get the notice, so I tried to see if you could cheat your way around it... guess not.... lol. If you try to copy anyway, you get this... --------------------------- Microsoft Internet Explorer --------------------------- Sorry, but you can't do that. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- [b]Block More Users or Unregistered Guests:[/b] [b]Part 1 - Custom Header[/b] <">

Last edited by ReadMeNoT (2008-01-02 02:34:52)

rhyme_w/out_reason
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here's a bunch of codes to prevent people from copying and highlighting stuff. Most people don't really need these, they just think they're cool.... lol [align=center][b]Contents- IP Blocker Copy Rep

wow!! wata codes!!! nice one. keep it up. text you later, aligator!
jam0311
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here's a bunch of codes to prevent people from copying and highlighting stuff. Most people don't really need these, they just think they're cool.... lol [align=center][b]Contents- IP Blocker Copy Rep

where is the preview?? :paranoid:
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Is this yours???
rhodemar82
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow nice code.... FS updates again....heeeeeeyyyyyy :redface:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]^ nicey... :arrow: But i'm wondering..Is this code yours?? :question: :arrow: Do u make this one by urself? :question: [/b]
deys82
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ hahaha... of course not... :D
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

yehz i want diz repu +1!!!!!

Last edited by Chezter18 (2007-10-04 04:17:35)

taurus1983
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this a js code?
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wooo..nice trick..thanks for sharing.. :D :thumbsup:
heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this wont work on CSS profiles... im sure of that... maybe for overlay but not for css...
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice..
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow! i need this tricks for my [b]GAY[/b] lover enemy.. =D
andry
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=dale]wow! i need this tricks for my [b]GAY[/b] lover enemy.. =D[/quote] [b]LOL ......[/b] bwahaha" =D [b]@Topic[/b] nice code ...... =) :thumbsup:
musicale
» n00b
1969-12-31

pretty cOol Men... =)
fugiwara
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like the disable keyboard script.... :lol: nice codes =) :thumbsup:
deys82
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=heartcore]this wont work on CSS profiles... im sure of that... maybe for overlay but not for css...[/quote] it can work both on overlay and css... just some minor tweak would be fine... =)
~Avant~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Wow Cool Trick Here!!! :eh: [/b]
acel_lanzs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wer to put those codes?? ;)
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) nice One :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here's a bunch of codes to prevent people from copying and highlighting stuff. Most people don't really need these, they just think they're cool.... lol [align=center][b]Contents- IP Blocker Copy Rep

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:24

[ 11 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy