• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here's a bunch of codes to prevent people from copying and highlighting stuff. Most people don't really need these, they just think they're cool.... lol [align=center][b]Contents- IP Blocker Copy Rep

Pages: 11234

Here's a bunch of codes to prevent people from copying and highlighting stuff. Most people don't really need these, they just think they're cool.... lol [align=center][b]Contents- IP Blocker Copy Rep

irene1130
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here's a bunch of codes to prevent people from copying and highlighting stuff. Most people don't really need these, they just think they're cool.... lol [align=center][b]Contents- IP Blocker Copy Rep

hello there!!! wanted to use the no right click and no highlight,but where should i post the codes?pls help me..im not a computer wizard..thanks and godspeed...
youjizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Here's a bunch of codes to prevent people from copying and highlighting stuff. Most people don't really need these, they just think they're cool.... lol [align=center][b]Contents- IP Blocker Copy Rep

Wow Cool Trick=)=)=) nice brother thankz for sharing:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnx... i'm looking for that redirecting thread.,. :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ravenum008]thnx... i'm looking for that redirecting thread[/quote] Try using the search option at the top of the page, search for redirect under tricks and tutorials. =)
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

where should i put these codes~!? :-??
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. kewl.. i need these codes.. =):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here's a bunch of codes to prevent people from copying and highlighting stuff. Most people don't really need these, they just think they're cool.... lol [align=center][b]Contents- IP Blocker Copy Rep

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:14

[ 9 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy