• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]There are some guys who's not really showing their real emotions or feelings...would they lose their 'EGO' as a man?!?!..i just wanted to ask becuz i had a lot of friends(specifically,BOYS) that th

Pages: 12

[b]There are some guys who's not really showing their real emotions or feelings...would they lose their 'EGO' as a man?!?!..i just wanted to ask becuz i had a lot of friends(specifically,BOYS) that th

_~*+. . .jhOAn. . +*~_
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]There are some guys who's not really showing their real emotions or feelings...would they lose their 'EGO' as a man?!?!..i just wanted to ask becuz i had a lot of friends(specifically,BOYS) that th

[b]There are some guys who's not really showing their real emotions or feelings...would they lose their 'EGO' as a man?!?!..i just wanted to ask becuz i had a lot of friends(specifically,BOYS) that they dont want to release or show their emotions/fellings to anyone even to their family...how sad.. :( [/b]
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]There are some guys who's not really showing their real emotions or feelings...would they lose their 'EGO' as a man?!?!..i just wanted to ask becuz i had a lot of friends(specifically,BOYS) that th

[b]Guys has the highest pride.[/b] :penguin:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]There are some guys who's not really showing their real emotions or feelings...would they lose their 'EGO' as a man?!?!..i just wanted to ask becuz i had a lot of friends(specifically,BOYS) that th

[quote=reivene][b]Guys has the highest pride.[/b] :penguin:[/quote] nyahaha,, but, yup, guys like to hidden their emotion. :( my luvli boy was do it. :mad: maybe because of that, boy is different from girl. girl usually easy to show their emotion, boy no.
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

there are some instances that boys release their emotions to another. if he's taking the cons. If he's ready to lose someone, or he can cover up his pride. Do you agree? I agree, Guys has the highest pride. I am one of those. Pride you cannot take away from a man. It is embedded on him. but it can be lessen. It's so hard to express your emotion to a girl if you know that you may lose your friendship. That s what a guyz doesn't want to lose, not just his ego. But both sexes have differences. If you are in my shoes, you also feel that its hard to show their true emotions. about family. yes its hard, but for me., its easy. Its my family, what should I be shy for? haha!! X3
xootwistedo6
» n00b
1969-12-31

bcoz dey thot that GIRLS will think they're GAY! not for me .it even impresses me wen the guy cries! it just means that he's not afraid to show his true feelings . or they're [KAMACHOHAN]daw will gone in gurls' eyes.haha . --------------------------- ♥
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: they are scared that the girl that they like wouldn't like them back.. in short, basted.. hmm..[/quote]
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

true true....you are so true person above me(can't read your username..lol)
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

some just dont know how to show it.. some have very high pride... others think that their so-called "kamachohan" will be affected... common guys its not bad to show how u trully feel...actually sometimes girls find it more interesting and impressive..=)
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

guys rarely show their true feelings.. maybe they are afraid to be called in names.. guys, especially group of guys are so naughty and most of them often teased the weakness of a member.. so others prefer to hide their true feelings than to be teased and the like.. =)
gerlyn_wangzi
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's bc0z guys are so shy when they show their emotions..for me guys are not romantic as what i have read in magazines..hehehe..it's bc0z f0r me guys only want 2 fo0l girls..heheeh :rolleyes:
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me.. its becoz guys dont want their ego to be hurt.. hmmm.. with men or guys they have this chauvnistic attitude that they just can put down..
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: maybe they are shy.. or maybe they are too afraid to show their feelings.. afraid bcoz they are not sure if the outcome will be good for them or not.. =) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

because they are afraid of being rejected thats why
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cause they have so much pride in them. they don't want to be called "losers"
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dont know. denial mode maybe..because: >boys: will think their weak. >girls: will think their gay.
uchiha2008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yaahh...its true...most of the guyz do have so much pride...but sumtimes it makes them weaker...bcoz of that pride he doesnt want to show his hidden feelings...and most of all he doesnt want to be seen crying by any1
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=reivene]Guys has the highest pride.[/quote] Yes, very true. But for girls, it's amazing if you're the one who could change the guy, right? :D
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yea. its because of their pride. & maybe they are afraid to show their feelings.
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

people might think that they are gays :) but i don't believe in that non-sense thinggy..omg i would rather see a man crying than a man whose pretending and hiding everything (for other people to believe that he's strong enough to carry everything-but there are limitations :) one day, you'll just see him crying :)) -opinion :)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=reivene]Guys has the highest pride. :penguin:[/quote] [b]Yup, most of d boys have dat. :) [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]There are some guys who's not really showing their real emotions or feelings...would they lose their 'EGO' as a man?!?!..i just wanted to ask becuz i had a lot of friends(specifically,BOYS) that th

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:44

[ 11 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy