• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]There are some guys who's not really showing their real emotions or feelings...would they lose their 'EGO' as a man?!?!..i just wanted to ask becuz i had a lot of friends(specifically,BOYS) that th

Pages: 12

[b]There are some guys who's not really showing their real emotions or feelings...would they lose their 'EGO' as a man?!?!..i just wanted to ask becuz i had a lot of friends(specifically,BOYS) that th

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]There are some guys who's not really showing their real emotions or feelings...would they lose their 'EGO' as a man?!?!..i just wanted to ask becuz i had a lot of friends(specifically,BOYS) that th

[quote=_~*+. . .jhOAn. . +*~_]show their emotions/fellings to anyone even to their family...how sad.. :([/quote] Yup it's true for me =) Showing your emotions is cool :eh: But you are much cooler when you don't show emotions at all =D just kidding :Dv
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]There are some guys who's not really showing their real emotions or feelings...would they lose their 'EGO' as a man?!?!..i just wanted to ask becuz i had a lot of friends(specifically,BOYS) that th

they don't want other guys thinking they're weak. :] boys are so full of pride haha :D ^peace :D
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.. we always show how we feel.. we just show it in a different way.. don't expect as to weep when we're crying.. and to jump around when we're happy..
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Because we, sometimes, are afraid to be rejected . =):thumbsup:
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bcoz they want us to think that they are strong. physically and emotionally.=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]There are some guys who's not really showing their real emotions or feelings...would they lose their 'EGO' as a man?!?!..i just wanted to ask becuz i had a lot of friends(specifically,BOYS) that th

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:16

[ 9 queries - 0.082 second ]
Privacy Policy