• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well... what you guys think? this time fs is no more soft to us, the genuine profile owner... since that worm spreading, this time, we all have been hit very2 bad... and thus fs have to put the new up

Pages: 12

Well... what you guys think? this time fs is no more soft to us, the genuine profile owner... since that worm spreading, this time, we all have been hit very2 bad... and thus fs have to put the new up

deys82
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Well... what you guys think? this time fs is no more soft to us, the genuine profile owner... since that worm spreading, this time, we all have been hit very2 bad... and thus fs have to put the new up

Well... what you guys think? this time fs is no more soft to us, the genuine profile owner... since that worm spreading, this time, we all have been hit very2 bad... and thus fs have to put the new updated filtering system... so.. let say we did manage to get the linking code... and people, of course, would want the linking code... we can give it but it is not that easy... what would you guys think? i think some restrictions being implemented in order for us the determine the genuine profile maker and the worm maker would be very helpful... the linking code would be no more being put into public... and for the newbies... let say they have to be in mature state such as being in the ftalk at least 1 month or at least 100 valid post... something like that... trust me... if the profile maker really wants the code... they would probably obey it without much complain... the worm maker on the other hand would probably give up since they probably thought it just a waste of time and too much effort... well.. i need you guys feedback on this... and should ftalk communities agree... then... let's everybody pray that the linking code would not fall into the wrong hand anymore... [hr] [quote=xOLracnhOjx]just an opinion. wat if we close this site for new members? coz maybe the worms are not yet registered hir. maybe if we block people from signing up hir maybe we could stop the worms entering hir. is that ayt?[/quote] how bout we make it people register here by invitation only? so that the ftalk would be accessible only by members... no more public eye-view... :cool: [hr] i think a bit of effort and waiting from the genuine profile maker would makes it worth-while... :)

Last edited by deys82 (2007-10-05 14:10:35)

mylovesweetheart
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Well... what you guys think? this time fs is no more soft to us, the genuine profile owner... since that worm spreading, this time, we all have been hit very2 bad... and thus fs have to put the new up

[align=center][/align]i do agreed with it.. ;] but neway it is so pity for d newbie like me.. :cry: i jez only noe how to use it (js n css codes) 3 times after d updates came n messed out my proffy..uhuhu ::must starting to sending more post after dis to b qualified for da upcoming codes...iyeahey:: (^____^)

Last edited by mylovesweetheart (2007-10-05 14:10:31)

deys82
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Well... what you guys think? this time fs is no more soft to us, the genuine profile owner... since that worm spreading, this time, we all have been hit very2 bad... and thus fs have to put the new up

^ that the spirit we want! keep it up! =)
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

There are a lot of sources out there once the linking codes get out, like in markyctrigger.com. So most probably, If members here who doesn't fit the criteria will go there to get the linking codes.
deys82
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ then... markyctrigger also should implement the same thing in order to protect the linking code... :)
happy
» n00b
1969-12-31

what? :doubt: am a newbie and i have less than a 100 posts...why you have to do that guys...huhuhu :crybaby:
deys82
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ hahahaha... it is only a suggestion... not implemented yet... :)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I think this is somewhat selfishness!!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think it's good. but then this is much better. --- [b]Moderators can only post a trick in the Tricks and Tutorial section. We can have [u]new section[/u] for tutorial submission. Then we can review those tutorials and move them in the Tricks and Tutorial section. For this, it'll be more organized. No confusions etc. This includes the [u]linking code[/u] of course.[/b] I am sick of cleaning those sections. As if im a janitor. lol. Nice observation and great thinking though :)
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]Moderators [b]can only post a trick[/b] in the Tricks and Tutorial section.[/quote] did you mean to say that: 1. only moderators should post a trick (?) or 2. that's all moderators can do: post a trick (?) lol I know you meant it to be as (1.), but the way you wrote it seemed like (2.) lol Sometimes, poor English skills can really... oh nevermind. No pun intended there. Just an observation.

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-10-06 06:21:01)

jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@eehjhay still the linker code will be open to public. even moderators can post a trick, the linker code will be open. @frolick, you still have that "hangover" with eehjhay? coz you always observing and correcting him as if you are searching for something to make sir eehjhay look bad. just an observation too.
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I think he meant, only moderators can post in trick/tutorial section but non-mod members should post tricks/tutorials in the trick/tutorial submission section. If a moderator approved a trick/tutorial in the submission section then it will be moved to the main trick/tutorial section.
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lol @hangover, always observing, and correcting eehjay. Well, it's really up to you. I mean, how you look at it or feel about it. I don't control your mind; neither your emotions. lol I was just only correcting what seemed to be a confusing and misleading statement which obviously was brought about by having poor English skills or whatever, for that matter! Do you want me to point out your grammatical blunders too? Hehehe :-P
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

avoid off topic please. and about the suggestion.. its up to admin.. :|
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't think that if you base legitimacy thru number of post won't really determine if he/she is a profiler or worm maker. as what i've observed, when number of posts has been the basis of who can use the chat section, there were so many nonsense post spawn in every corner of the each topics. some posts nonsense threads. there are also some who replied almost every topic and other's just reposts others post. how about guys share the code only to some trusted member. then its up to the trusted one whom he/she trust and reshare it and so on. in this way the profile i'm sure will be very carefull in sharing the code for he/she is aware of it might lay on the hand of worm maker. posting it here even in private mode can still be seen by those worm maker. :eh: with these, those who have knowldedge in putting effects and tweaks can share their code freely. just a suggestion... :P

Last edited by ▼WOLViNCE▼ (2007-10-06 07:54:53)

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well thing is, neither ftalk nor ftalkers can prevent friendster from blocking codes. friendster is just securing its website and making sure its members are safe. if its affecting our codes, javascript and css, there is nothing we can do [about it]. malicious coders can also come from other websites, not only from this forum.

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-10-06 07:56:11)

jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=frolickfriendster]lol @hangover, always observing, and correcting eehjay. Well, it's really up to you. I mean, how you look at it or feel about it. I don't control your mind; neither your emotions. lol I was just only correcting what seemed to be a confusing and misleading statement which obviously was brought about by having poor English skills or whatever, for that matter! Do you want me to point out your grammatical blunders too? Hehehe :-P[/quote] yup go ahead.. im ready.. explanation: you're old, im young. I have many years to make.. haha!!.. X3 @topic we can't prevent the worm maker to get the linker code. because we really don't know who she/he is. who know? maybe he/she is the one of the most trusted member here. we can't tell the future.

Last edited by jagcopra (2007-10-06 08:15:55)

▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=frolickfriendster]well thing is, neither ftalk nor ftalkers can prevent friendster from blocking codes. friendster is just securing its website and making sure its members are safe. if its affecting our codes, javascript and css, there is nothing we can do [about it]. malicious coders can also come from other websites, not only from this forum.[/quote] are you one of us? look, as i've said number of post is not reliable as to be the basis of a profiler who has a good intention of only modding his/her profile. like the qouted post above, its OFFTOPIC and instead of giving suggestion on how to secure the code you always treat us here like we know nothing. FYI Mr. WhoeverYouAre, we ALL know what FS are up to in patching those hole and not just for protecting the user but also to keep their ADS to be displayed as for thats where they get their financial stuff to keep the site FREE. Don't treat US that we DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. I've observed you always correcting everyone here which FYI you are talking off topic on their THREAD. Stop acting KNOW-IT-ALL for like us here, YOUR SH*T SMELLS AS BAD AS OUR SH*T!. Is that you in the your AVATAR? All i can say we feel more complete because we still have our healthy HAIR!... @MOD, Sorry for this off topic reply.... @jagcopra well, its up to him/her if she continue to make those worm. atleast he/she knows the consequences if FS finds out that hole again.

Last edited by ▼WOLViNCE▼ (2007-10-06 08:21:10)

jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=▼WOLViNCE▼][quote=frolickfriendster]well thing is, neither ftalk nor ftalkers can prevent friendster from blocking codes. friendster is just securing its website and making sure its members are safe. if its affecting our codes, javascript and css, there is nothing we can do [about it]. malicious coders can also come from other websites, not only from this forum.[/quote] are you one of us? look, as i've said number of post is not reliable as to be the basis of a profiler who has a good intention of only modding his/her profile. like the qouted post above, its OFFTOPIC and instead of giving suggestion on how to secure the code you always treat us here like we know nothing. FYI Mr. WhoeverYouAre, we ALL know what FS are up to in patching those hole and not just for protecting the user but also to keep their ADS to be displayed as for thats where they get their financial stuff to keep the site FREE. Don't treat US that we DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. I've observed you always correcting everyone here which FYI you are talking off topic on their THREAD. Stop acting KNOW-IT-ALL for like us here, YOUR SH*T SMELLS AS BAD AS OUR SH*T! @MOD, Sorry for this off topic reply....[/quote] he is an educated man with a high level of fluency in english. so just ignore him. he is too much educated for us. X3 @mod, sorry again for offtopic

Last edited by jagcopra (2007-10-06 08:19:34)

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^@wolvince lol. Yeah im one of us. I also use the js/css/linker codes. My post that you quoted was not a reply to your earlier post, actually. It was an opinion, take it or leave it. Open up your eyes, that's the truth..the reality...that friendster is really blocking codes. Now don't get aggravated. You cannot secure codes on the internet, much more on a forum. It will spread, friendster will find out about it, and they will block it whether you like it or not. Be realistic. I do agree with you that the no. of posts a forum member has is not a basis to determine if that the member is a profiler or a worm maker.

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-10-06 08:39:32)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well... what you guys think? this time fs is no more soft to us, the genuine profile owner... since that worm spreading, this time, we all have been hit very2 bad... and thus fs have to put the new up

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:19

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy