• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well... what you guys think? this time fs is no more soft to us, the genuine profile owner... since that worm spreading, this time, we all have been hit very2 bad... and thus fs have to put the new up

Pages: 12

Well... what you guys think? this time fs is no more soft to us, the genuine profile owner... since that worm spreading, this time, we all have been hit very2 bad... and thus fs have to put the new up

marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well... what you guys think? this time fs is no more soft to us, the genuine profile owner... since that worm spreading, this time, we all have been hit very2 bad... and thus fs have to put the new up

the worm maker knows more linker code than us, in most cases what we should do is adopt if someone find a new js linker for mediabox, dont edit again your mediabox, customize css box, or change skin. just use that single jslinker for everything including css jslinker is our priority not csslinker
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Well... what you guys think? this time fs is no more soft to us, the genuine profile owner... since that worm spreading, this time, we all have been hit very2 bad... and thus fs have to put the new up

yef. Ken is right. that's what i didn't do. as soon as i had the new linker code that was working, i never attempted to touch my media box, customize css right on friendster or edit my profile. Yeah, we can always link our css right inside our JS ext file. @ken, yeah it seems obvious that the worm maker is a smart a$$ way smarter than us heheheh
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. that was funny. hahaha.. as if he was waiting for my faults. did i ask for your corrections frolick? hahaha.. anyway, for your sake only. i'll elaborate my previous post. Anyone can share tricks and tutorials here. Anyone can post a tutorial then we will review it. If it is valid, we'll move those topics in the appropriate section. This includes the linker code. So do u understand now? I thought u are smart enough to understand those statements even if those have wrong grammars etc. This is fun. I have an unwanted tutor now. Nyahahahahahaha...

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-10-06 08:57:28)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ ow i understand that kind of style. Just like markyctrigger support forum.. they just allow moderators to post codes.. and give big credits to the real code maker.. also the add-on developers are the only people who can post add-on codes.. But i dont think it's effective.. :wallbash:
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

agree to ken's post. if you had the linker code, never touch your media box, about me etc. unless you still have another linker code working and available. you can do anything with one js. use document.write and etc. should work fine.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]^ ow i understand that kind of style. Just like markyctrigger support forum.. they just allow moderators to post codes.. and give big credits to the real code maker.. also the add-on developers are the only people who can post add-on codes.. But i dont think it's effective.. :wallbash:[/quote] what do u mean dude? hmmm just few people are submitting tricks there? because tricks for overlay can be found in other sites like dynamicdrive. we dont need to post them there. users may search themselves those tricks. im basing my suggestion from web-starters.net and has similar in techno-sisters.net (lol. i notice that i dont seek for more forums now. i stick here so long)
++GabrieLLa91++
» n00b
1969-12-31

OMG!! i support this thread 100% =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well... what you guys think? this time fs is no more soft to us, the genuine profile owner... since that worm spreading, this time, we all have been hit very2 bad... and thus fs have to put the new up

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:38

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy