• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]Production: Class-S[/i][/b] :lol: Sorry for not updating this trick, but now i fixed it already, and just like they said in the post below.... it uses one function only =D okey lets start [b]

Pages: 123

[b][i]Production: Class-S[/i][/b] :lol: Sorry for not updating this trick, but now i fixed it already, and just like they said in the post below.... it uses one function only =D okey lets start [b]

cip6192
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b][i]Production: Class-S[/i][/b] :lol: Sorry for not updating this trick, but now i fixed it already, and just like they said in the post below.... it uses one function only =D okey lets start [b]

[b][i]Production: Class-S[/i][/b] :lol: Sorry for not updating this trick, but now i fixed it already, and just like they said in the post below.... it uses one function only =D okey lets start [b]preview[/b] [img]http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/9677/objectswitcherjb5.jpg[/img] :arrow: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/cip6192[/url] [b]Code: Step one:[/b] [u]put it in your css:[/u] <">[u]put it in your js:[/u] <">[u]put this at the bottom of the onloadhandler[/u] <">if you dont know where can you find the onloadhandler.... probably this is where: [quote]function onProfileLoad() { [b][i]some codes inside your onloadhandler here... so far so on...........[/i][/b] ........................................ ........................................ [b]switch1('one');[/b] [i]<--- put it there[/i] [b]}[/b] <--- [i]end of the onloadhandler[/i][/quote] __________________________________________ [b]Applying: Step two[/b] applying it is not a hard work, all you need is a sidebar generator that you can find inside this legendary forum :lol: sorry for this.... i dont know where can i find those generator's :retard: because i dont know the url's thats why :lol: okey generate this code on what generator you have: <">note!!!! Edit the capital letters inside, its for the content for each div's, just put it without editing its quote's because you will going to generate it. thats it your done! :D _____________end_____________ [b]How to add more content's?[/b] [i]click the spoiler to view.....[/i] [spoiler]its easy to add more contents instead of 3 contents only, configure the [b]Step one[/b] proceedure, at the js part you will notice some codes like this: [quote]var option=['one','two','three'];[/quote] theres a [b]'one','two','three'[/b] value, just simply apply another value to it, let say four: [quote]var option=['one','two','three'[color=red][b],'four'[/b][/color]];[/quote] Step one again at the css part , apply the id [b]#four[/b] because we created a new content above, and we named it four thats why the id is [b]#four[/b], we must apply [b]display:none;[/b] properties to it like this one below: [quote]#four {display:none;}[/quote] at the Step two proceedure we must create a new id and a new button for it to make it work, create one like this[i](remember that we named it [b]four[/b])[/i]: [u]note!! just do not forget to change the underlined parts[/u] [quote][color=red]<div id="[u]four[/u]">CONTENT 4 HERE</div>[/color] [color=blue]<input class="objbuttons" type="button" value="[u]4[/u]" onclick="switch1('[u]four[/u]')"/>[/color][/quote] and finally put it like this: [quote]<div id="switch1"> <div id="one">CONTENT 1 HERE</div> <div id="two">CONTENT 2HERE</div> <div id="three">CONTENT 3HERE</div> [color=red]<div id="[u]four[/u]">CONTENT 4 HERE</div>[/color]</div> <div align="right"><input class="objbuttons" type="button" value="1" onclick="switch1('one')" /><input class="objbuttons" type="button" value="2" onclick="switch1('two')" /><input class="objbuttons" type="button" value="3" onclick="switch1('three')"/>[color=blue]<input class="objbuttons" type="button" value="[u]4[/u]" onclick="switch1('[u]four[/u]')"/>[/color]</div>[/quote] done!! :D [/spoiler]

Last edited by cip6192 (2008-05-15 04:01:32)

Shiseiten
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]Production: Class-S[/i][/b] :lol: Sorry for not updating this trick, but now i fixed it already, and just like they said in the post below.... it uses one function only =D okey lets start [b]

:D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 1st comment goes here... great!! i'll try this one... :penguin: +1 rep oh... u hide ur reput system =|

Last edited by Shiseiten (2007-10-06 09:34:02)

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]Production: Class-S[/i][/b] :lol: Sorry for not updating this trick, but now i fixed it already, and just like they said in the post below.... it uses one function only =D okey lets start [b]

wow cip. ur such an inventor of codes. bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: ok +1 repu for you hihihihih
rafaiz
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick...
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for those codes @ cip! ur very nice :) :thumbsup:
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i forgot to tell that the object must be the same width and height to make it look nice and to maintain its size when you change the object to make it really changing =)
rhownjohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice treak :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .. but sad to say??i have to wait 1st the new update for JS... :crybaby:
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice trick i like diz!!!! +1 repu!!!!
~Avant~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Wow Nice Trick +1 Repu! =):thumbsup: [/b]
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice trick cip im gonne try this later hehehe ;) :thumbsup:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thank's Capt. Cip.. :thumbsup:
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]tenx for this cip...i can use now all my sigs =D [/b]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

great trick cip :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
limerta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice trick cip.. I'll try usin this as soon as i can put my js in my proffy again.. coz i can't see how it works on my proffy.. :D thumbs up.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:evil: :evil: :evil: ahah...another great trick from capt.Cip.. :thumbsup:
Camus
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick! :O :thumbsup:
musicale
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) nice...
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahah!! nice code cip!! :thumbsup: just wanna ask a question.. hope u could help me.... How did you manage to resize your youtube image/screen..? coz everytime i do that it leaves a white background on the screen... :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow nice script you have there =) I see you're editing your JS internally hahaha :lol:
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thx for sharing that =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]Production: Class-S[/i][/b] :lol: Sorry for not updating this trick, but now i fixed it already, and just like they said in the post below.... it uses one function only =D okey lets start [b]

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:10

[ 10 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy