• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]Production: Class-S[/i][/b] :lol: Sorry for not updating this trick, but now i fixed it already, and just like they said in the post below.... it uses one function only =D okey lets start [b]

Pages: 123

[b][i]Production: Class-S[/i][/b] :lol: Sorry for not updating this trick, but now i fixed it already, and just like they said in the post below.... it uses one function only =D okey lets start [b]

vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]Production: Class-S[/i][/b] :lol: Sorry for not updating this trick, but now i fixed it already, and just like they said in the post below.... it uses one function only =D okey lets start [b]

awww. it`s xoo confusing. lol=|
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]Production: Class-S[/i][/b] :lol: Sorry for not updating this trick, but now i fixed it already, and just like they said in the post below.... it uses one function only =D okey lets start [b]

sorry for the confusing tutorial... its just.... its hard to explain the old one, i fixed the code and i hope the tutorial will may not confuse the others =)
rdvg3283
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow! nice job cip! thanx for sharing! ^_^
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

it's a little bit confusing....lol but im still using your old object switcher...hehehe nice update....try it later...
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice cip.. haha.. tnx for sharin..
edward_d_great
» n00b
1969-12-31

w0w..thankz a lot 4 this!!!
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:D cooool. ennx!! tyvm
alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have a problem with this, the switch doesn't work. if i click any button, the default content stays. help!
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

are you sure that you copied this one? <">its the function for switching object..=)
alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

i changed some variables because i am still using the old object switcher, these are my codes: inside my external css: <">inside my external js: <">within the add box function: <">i might have encoded it by mistake, thanks for taking the time to respond.
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

cip can i put embed codes???:rolleyes:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^yup....just change the ( [b]"[/b]) to ( [b]'[/b] ) =)
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

mine not working..:wallbash: <">
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^did you copy this? [quote]function switch1(div) { if (document.getElementById('one')) { var option=['one','two','three']; for(var i=0; i<option.length; i++) { obj=document.getElementById(option[i]); obj.style.display=(option[i]==div)? "block" : "none"; } } } //[/quote] it's the function...
alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

i tried putting the code into a new account, i was thinking that it may have conflicts with my other codes, but in the new account it still won't switch. the default content is always on display.
almenadjul
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice Code...:thumbsup::thumbsup: Keep up the gud work
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]Production: Class-S[/i][/b] :lol: Sorry for not updating this trick, but now i fixed it already, and just like they said in the post below.... it uses one function only =D okey lets start [b]

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:29

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy