• ARCHIVES 
  • » Since Angeli_7 started the poll on Best Female vocalists, i'll start one for the guys =| Who's the Best male vocalist in a MODERN-EMO rock band? On your point of view, your choice could be based on l

Pages: 12

Since Angeli_7 started the poll on Best Female vocalists, i'll start one for the guys =| Who's the Best male vocalist in a MODERN-EMO rock band? On your point of view, your choice could be based on l

~ Tara ~
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Since Angeli_7 started the poll on Best Female vocalists, i'll start one for the guys =| Who's the Best male vocalist in a MODERN-EMO rock band? On your point of view, your choice could be based on l

Since Angeli_7 started the poll on Best Female vocalists, i'll start one for the guys =| Who's the Best male vocalist in a MODERN-EMO rock band? On your point of view, your choice could be based on looks, voice, stage presence, sense of style, popularity, songs etc. =) :arrow: YOU DECIDE! :cool: [img]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/87/61819386th3.gif[/img]
kristoper21
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Since Angeli_7 started the poll on Best Female vocalists, i'll start one for the guys =| Who's the Best male vocalist in a MODERN-EMO rock band? On your point of view, your choice could be based on l

^ apparently those aren't emo bands =) but from the list i'll go for anthony green he stands above the rest as a vox (damn, miss the screamo days of saosin)
'aJixXx'
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Since Angeli_7 started the poll on Best Female vocalists, i'll start one for the guys =| Who's the Best male vocalist in a MODERN-EMO rock band? On your point of view, your choice could be based on l

[align=center]exuse me...ahem The used --- EMO BAND :eh: [/align]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ kristoper21...define the word [b]EMO[/b] :cool:
kristoper21
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ajixxx hmm, but there is nothin emo about the used oh so i have to defined the word emo now?geez mam read lyrics, then you'll find what emo means try dashboard,typecast,secondhandserenade,alesana,silverstein the list goes on... oh nd paramore,(i know u know them) dig through their lyrics mam then maybe you'll get what i'am talking about miss angeli... peace dont label a band emo just because they have those sea gull type hairs or because they have a vox that have a screeching-cat-like-voice or perhaps over-abused octave riffs the word is so abused nd over-used nowadays huh? sory bout the off topic on my first post, nd this one also peace everyone wapak, edit! my grammar sucks, bigtym!

Last edited by kristoper21 (2007-10-10 14:38:20)

ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i choose the used, fob, jumpsuit, and tbs :lol:
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

foe me? Ronnie Winter - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus :eh:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

my choice: gerard way, of course!..hes like a emo package all in one.. he has voice, looks (black,blonde,black), can pull off a parade marching band costume w/o looking like an idiot, popularity..anyone, of anyone knows MCR!.. songs...MCCR rocks the music/emo/rock scene!..
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Patrick of FOB.. wooo.. (:[/b]
bRoWnbLooDeD
» n00b
1969-12-31

geRard waY foRevER! :D
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

gerard. :thumbsup:
dyinginside
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll go with anthony green too. he rocked saosin before he was replaced by cove.

Last edited by dyinginside (2008-01-03 09:32:40)

dyinginside
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kristoper21]@ajixxx hmm, but there is nothin emo about the used oh so i have to defined the word emo now?geez mam read lyrics, then you'll find what emo means try dashboard,typecast,secondhandserenade,alesana,silverstein the list goes on... oh nd paramore,(i know u know them) dig through their lyrics mam then maybe you'll get what i'am talking about miss angeli... peace dont label a band emo just because they have those sea gull type hairs or because they have a vox that have a screeching-cat-like-voice or perhaps over-abused octave riffs the word is so abused nd over-used nowadays huh? sory bout the off topic on my first post, nd this one also peace everyone wapak, edit! my grammar sucks, bigtym![/quote] woohhh. dude, EMO is for emotive hardcore i think? correct me if i'm wrong.
khiemii
» n00b
1969-12-31

i vote for the vocalist of red jumsuit apparatus.. coz aylab the songs of his band.. and aylab also the vocalist of MCR.. :thumbsup:
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote]^ apparently those aren't emo bands[/quote] your're right! i also agree to you, those bands are not emo, they're maybe hardcore or punk. . . @ topic: i'll gonna go for gerard way (mcr), patrick stump (fob), sonny moore (fftl), bert mccracken (the used)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Lolz. Ill just pretend that the title of this thread is [b]Who's the Best male vocalist in a MODERN rock band?[/b] =| Hmm.. let's see.. Id choose either Bert McCracken or Adam Lazzara.
deathcab PT
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Bert McCracken :D is the best vocalist..ever! :thumbsup: ;)[/b]

Last edited by deathcab PT (2008-01-04 17:50:34)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

For Me It's Gerard. Even Though I Like To Vote Patrick Stump. :lol:
mania_quiz666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]4 me gerard way still rOckZ!!![/b]
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Gerard is the best~ :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Since Angeli_7 started the poll on Best Female vocalists, i'll start one for the guys =| Who's the Best male vocalist in a MODERN-EMO rock band? On your point of view, your choice could be based on l

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:27

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy