• ARCHIVES 
  • » Since Angeli_7 started the poll on Best Female vocalists, i'll start one for the guys =| Who's the Best male vocalist in a MODERN-EMO rock band? On your point of view, your choice could be based on l

Pages: 12

Since Angeli_7 started the poll on Best Female vocalists, i'll start one for the guys =| Who's the Best male vocalist in a MODERN-EMO rock band? On your point of view, your choice could be based on l

carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Since Angeli_7 started the poll on Best Female vocalists, i'll start one for the guys =| Who's the Best male vocalist in a MODERN-EMO rock band? On your point of view, your choice could be based on l

[i][b]For me.. It's from the red jumpsuit apparatus.. They're the best screamo band..[/b][/i]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Since Angeli_7 started the poll on Best Female vocalists, i'll start one for the guys =| Who's the Best male vocalist in a MODERN-EMO rock band? On your point of view, your choice could be based on l

in my opinion..some songs of the red jumpsuit apparatus are punk.. anywayz..for me it's [b]Gerard Way[/b]! We'll carry on! =D :thumbsup:
agau
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Gerard way[/b] is the best :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]kristoper21 wrote: @ajixxx hmm, but there is nothin emo about the used oh so i have to defined the word emo now?geez mam read lyrics, then you'll find what emo means try dashboard,typecast,secondhandserenade,alesana,silverstein the list goes on... oh nd paramore,(i know u know them) dig through their lyrics mam then maybe you'll get what i'am talking about miss angeli... peace dont label a band emo just because they have those sea gull type hairs or because they have a vox that have a screeching-cat-like-voice or perhaps over-abused octave riffs the word is so abused nd over-used nowadays huh? sory bout the off topic on my first post, nd this one also peace everyone wapak, edit! my grammar sucks, bigtym![/quote] i listen 2 d bands u mentioned but i don't consider myself emo... =) i chose saosin by the way... i love seven years :D
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't think those bands are emo, but i'll go wid [b]shaant and patrick.[/b]
- razian -
» FTalker
1969-12-31

il go with Anthony Green of Circa Curvive :eh:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

GERARD WAY.. he rocks! im a fan of My Chemical Romance..
BaByPiNk
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gerard way of mcr! the best :thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b][i]Gerard Way[/i] 4 me, he rocks. :thumbsup: [/b][/font]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Anthony green is da very best......................[/b]:thumbsup:
radhit_nda
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

gerard way still rock :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Since Angeli_7 started the poll on Best Female vocalists, i'll start one for the guys =| Who's the Best male vocalist in a MODERN-EMO rock band? On your point of view, your choice could be based on l

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:48

[ 10 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy