• ARCHIVES 
  • » :D hello there!!! 2nd version of [b]kawaii doll's[/b] for you ladies... :P I am sooo happy i finally got some time to post this!... so please bear with me...if i'm taking longer than forever! this l

Pages: 12

:D hello there!!! 2nd version of [b]kawaii doll's[/b] for you ladies... :P I am sooo happy i finally got some time to post this!... so please bear with me...if i'm taking longer than forever! this l

doll09
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:D hello there!!! 2nd version of [b]kawaii doll's[/b] for you ladies... :P I am sooo happy i finally got some time to post this!... so please bear with me...if i'm taking longer than forever! this l

:D hello there!!! 2nd version of [b]kawaii doll's[/b] for you ladies... :P I am sooo happy i finally got some time to post this!... so please bear with me...if i'm taking longer than forever! this layout is inspired by "[b]keighseeqt's[/b]" request! some thing pink with a touch of lil black! to my supporters.. thankss so much...and of course to evelyn who help me with this layout! :D [quote]I would like to add that.. I didnt do the code citation and layout mapping myself so please!... [color=#FF0000]Do not remove the Credits!!![/color] :crybaby: Also, i know that this work may resemble to other people's work but? :doubt: this is made of pure labored hard work... and i expect you to believe and respect that. :cloud: Again... to Evelyn thanks... till next work :D :thumbsup:[/quote] [align=center] Screenshot: [img]http://h1.ripway.com/doll09/kawaiiftalk/pink1.jpg[/img] For 'LIVE PREVIEW' :arrow: [url=http://h1.ripway.com/doll09/kawaiiftalk/pinkkawaii]here[/url] For my other Friendster Overlay visit :arrow: [url=http://kawaiidoll.flirtdirty.com/]Bebedawl[/url] [/align] <">
chingching
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :D hello there!!! 2nd version of [b]kawaii doll's[/b] for you ladies... :P I am sooo happy i finally got some time to post this!... so please bear with me...if i'm taking longer than forever! this l

cute again! hehe
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: :D hello there!!! 2nd version of [b]kawaii doll's[/b] for you ladies... :P I am sooo happy i finally got some time to post this!... so please bear with me...if i'm taking longer than forever! this l

so cute galz.. luv it :)
bhem-hime
» n00b
1969-12-31

the girls we\'re sooo cute.. and love both colors u\'ve combined,... great job! :D
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i agree =) itz luvly :wow: tnx again^^[/b]
seballos
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx
doll09
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) your welcome!!! to all those who have posted, really appreciate it! ill be making more... XD
doll09
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) your welcome!!! to all those who have posted, really appreciate it! ill be making more... XD
doll09
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wallbash: hmnnn..i just noticed..how come i am still a friendster newbie? what should i do to change this status?...for the overlay..ill be making more... :question: :ninja:
KenTOTz
» n00b
1969-12-31

:rose: [b]weew! dis lay is so cute and very nice indeed! :eh: :thumbsup: [/b]
Diiey
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]huwaaww !! soo cuteee layed !! love it soo mucch !!! ;)[/b]
mishelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

where do i post this code?
lyza_cute22
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]this one is cool..like it so much..[/b] :thumbsup:
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]nice overlay. i love it. :wow: + repu for you. ;) [/b]
x-kawaii
» n00b
1969-12-31

so cute :D
livin doll ü
» n00b
1969-12-31

cute. hi2. gonna use that. tnx.
stydiz
» n00b
1969-12-31

so cute n too.. feminin..hihi.. can i use it? :D
marose21
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice!!!
isah6994
» n00b
1969-12-31

i really love thiz layout so much .. but it doesn't work in my fs .. ]]:
kahramell_2212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow! so kawaii! love it! tnx for dharin dis one! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :D hello there!!! 2nd version of [b]kawaii doll's[/b] for you ladies... :P I am sooo happy i finally got some time to post this!... so please bear with me...if i'm taking longer than forever! this l

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:55

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy