• ARCHIVES 
  • » :D hello there!!! 2nd version of [b]kawaii doll's[/b] for you ladies... :P I am sooo happy i finally got some time to post this!... so please bear with me...if i'm taking longer than forever! this l

Pages: 12

:D hello there!!! 2nd version of [b]kawaii doll's[/b] for you ladies... :P I am sooo happy i finally got some time to post this!... so please bear with me...if i'm taking longer than forever! this l

kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :D hello there!!! 2nd version of [b]kawaii doll's[/b] for you ladies... :P I am sooo happy i finally got some time to post this!... so please bear with me...if i'm taking longer than forever! this l

thanks for sharing... cool!
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :D hello there!!! 2nd version of [b]kawaii doll's[/b] for you ladies... :P I am sooo happy i finally got some time to post this!... so please bear with me...if i'm taking longer than forever! this l

wii nice layii sis soo kawaii tnx for sharing!
vhoenix
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice layouts thank's for sharing keep it up:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :D hello there!!! 2nd version of [b]kawaii doll's[/b] for you ladies... :P I am sooo happy i finally got some time to post this!... so please bear with me...if i'm taking longer than forever! this l

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:08

[ 9 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy