• ARCHIVES 
  • » alot of us are suffering whenever theirs a update... we all know that we are violating some rules of friendster... what do you think we should avoid _______________________________________________

Pages: 12

alot of us are suffering whenever theirs a update... we all know that we are violating some rules of friendster... what do you think we should avoid _______________________________________________

fugiwara
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

alot of us are suffering whenever theirs a update... we all know that we are violating some rules of friendster... what do you think we should avoid _______________________________________________

alot of us are suffering whenever theirs a update... we all know that we are violating some rules of friendster... what do you think we should avoid ________________________________________________________ [b]IF YOU THINK THAT THIS IS A SPAM MODS, FEEL FREE TO DELETE THIS....[/b]
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: alot of us are suffering whenever theirs a update... we all know that we are violating some rules of friendster... what do you think we should avoid _______________________________________________

be the 1st comment! i vote to move to myspace! but for me myspace iz very boring i love friendster!!!
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: alot of us are suffering whenever theirs a update... we all know that we are violating some rules of friendster... what do you think we should avoid _______________________________________________

hek2..be the 2nd comment.. i think better dont hiding ads, logo..etc.. because if you are in their situation (FS)..dont you think it will be not profitable if their ads been hiding? :D i still love fs....but i think myspace better..no update code like fs =D
fugiwara
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=k8]hek2..be the 2nd comment.. i think better dont hiding ads, logo..etc.. because if you are in their situation (FS)..dont you think it will be not profitable if their ads been hiding? :D i still love fs....but i think myspace better..no update code like fs =D[/quote] about the ads... that makes the website free... myspace, for me, sux... i don't like it...dont know why.... :retard:
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@fugi, i didnt know that...u mean their website free from what? :paranoid: haha..i know a lot of ppl dont like myspace..even me too..but the good about myspace is there's no update just like fs did.. :wasted:
gempik
» n00b
1969-12-31

:mad: :angry: :doubt: :evil: :retard: :wasted: :) =) :| =| :( :cry: =( :D =D :lol: :o :O ;] :/ :paranoid: :rolleyes: :cool: =) :O
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=gempik]:mad: :angry: :doubt: :evil: :retard: :wasted: :) =) :| =| :( :cry: =( :D =D :lol: :o :O ;] :/ :paranoid: :rolleyes: :cool: =) :O[/quote] Spam.
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I think we should not remove the ads just like what k8 said, it's unfair to FS if their ads were hidden. Although ads are annoying, we should be fair enough to FS. ;)
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah move to myspace..LOL
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Probably stop hiding the ads....however.....honestly, I don't know anyone who actually uses them, or clicks on the ad to visit whatever site....Hmm, maybe FS should come up with another way to advertise so we don't have to have those stupid ads on our page, making it look sloppy. I understand why they do it, but still...? :question: and MySpace sucks :midfinger: so I'd never go back there again.
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

better not remove logo..add n errythin :) i guess
fugiwara
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=k8]@fugi, i didnt know that...u mean their website free from what? :paranoid:[/quote] i believe that by having google ads, is letting us use the website free... i mean, you will notice some file hosting site with features like "no ads" , worth alot of bucks...and i read something like that here... :D :D :D @topic i can't believe 37% of the votes wants to move to myspace... :lol: @gempik pls dont spam here... =|
intruderz_103
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we should not remove the ads,
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]yeah, dont force comments... :arrow: also, i think move to myspace and we should try tweaking Myspace to... hehe, and make forum like ftalk---> maybe Myspacetalk [ehm, that's weird ] hehe :lol: [/b]
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

don't remove/hide the ads/logo/copyright/footer of friendster. . .i think its necessary to design it but not totally remove it. . .if i were the webmaster of fs, i will ban people who did hide those ads. . .we're lucky that fs is free. . . so lets follow the rules. . :)
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll go for choice #2 (move ads/copyright/logos or insert them in a sidebar) haha, but i think its better if you hide them ! haha what if we only adjust the color of those things, like the ads w/ black BG,, haha it's hard for me to use "friendster skins" because my profile will be messy. . .
fugiwara
» n00b
1969-12-31

@fando91 i also think that would be a great idea... making almost the same forum, but with my space scripts... @stabbedheart i also hid my ads, but i am thinking of making a google ads, but editing it... i mean, like, copy the ads, then edit the colors... :lol: @off topic if there will be a WVM and sidebar script in myspace... THAT WOULD BE COOL!!! :cool: @all ftalkers soon... WE WILL TAKE OVER :globe: MYSPACE!!! :lol:
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i dont know...! :eh: :lol:
fugiwara
» n00b
1969-12-31

lolz... ephemeral is starting to take over multiply... :lol:
deys82
» n00b
1969-12-31

ohh man... what i want to vote is not here.... :paranoid: well...never mind... actually i don't know what to say but usually when there is no update means that the site is 100% free from all the worms or something like.. that's why myspace is like that... actually myspace is the one who introduce this kind of profile customization... and when that happen.. of course... there worms all over the place... so... in the end... myspace disable all the customization and wallah... worm free... :cool: i think fs also becoming near and nearer to myspace decision that is to completely disable the the customization... even embedded things also are not allowed in myspace... hate to say this but... if the worm maker still trying to spread their [b]children[/b]... well... no body knows what will happen in the future if this keep on happening... :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » alot of us are suffering whenever theirs a update... we all know that we are violating some rules of friendster... what do you think we should avoid _______________________________________________

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:45

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy