• ARCHIVES 
  • » alot of us are suffering whenever theirs a update... we all know that we are violating some rules of friendster... what do you think we should avoid _______________________________________________

Pages: 12

alot of us are suffering whenever theirs a update... we all know that we are violating some rules of friendster... what do you think we should avoid _______________________________________________

humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: alot of us are suffering whenever theirs a update... we all know that we are violating some rules of friendster... what do you think we should avoid _______________________________________________

i think no 1 we shudnt remove the credits of the 1 who ownz the layouts were using coz its not fair ..
fugiwara
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: alot of us are suffering whenever theirs a update... we all know that we are violating some rules of friendster... what do you think we should avoid _______________________________________________

worm spreaders is one of use.... im sure, 2 or more members here are worm spreaders, they will not know how the linkers if their not a member of FTalk, FM, or Marky... this is for the worm spreaders.... :arrow: shit :thumbsdown: aw 2 already voted that this is a spam... :cry:
carlysle
» n00b
1969-12-31

hahaha.. for me its those worms and virus.. aaghhhh.... :wallbash:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i dont like myspace i still stick to frendster evn though der updates pisses me off
chingching
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah, don not remove their ads, cause you know friendster is free, yet we people are removing their ads...
luz
» n00b
1969-12-31

use "Friendster skins"
vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

no!!! :thumbsdown:
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i would say that we should boycott.... :lol::lol::lol: kidding... msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi imeem-www.imeem.com/En8OeP-
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

stop hiding the ads move to myspace? hell no....i moved to friendster FROM myspace because myspace is wayyyyyy too spammy
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

move to myspace is a great idea, but i'd decide to dont remove ads. :paranoid:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'll move 2 Myspace. :) [/b]
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

use friendster skins... yeah right! =D =D =D i actually don't know. haha. i know we must respect fs and not remove the ads but they are beyond annoying! =D. they also added this sponsored apps. fs sucks big time. good thing multiply has one ad. :eh: i suggest we move to MULTIPLY!!! =D or don't remove the logo and the footer? =)
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i choose to not remove the ads, beside, it's not to bother me even it's kinda messy sometimes.. but hope friendster wont make such a many updates~[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » alot of us are suffering whenever theirs a update... we all know that we are violating some rules of friendster... what do you think we should avoid _______________________________________________

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:40

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy