• ARCHIVES 
  • » :smoke: :evil: [b]for all the metalhead out there! I would like ya'll to know that we have another mision.. kill the emo's!!!!!!!!!! and to all thoe pusillanimous pseudo emokids,[/b] [b][i]this is f

Pages: 12

:smoke: :evil: [b]for all the metalhead out there! I would like ya'll to know that we have another mision.. kill the emo's!!!!!!!!!! and to all thoe pusillanimous pseudo emokids,[/b] [b][i]this is f

Chi_WaRa
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:smoke: :evil: [b]for all the metalhead out there! I would like ya'll to know that we have another mision.. kill the emo's!!!!!!!!!! and to all thoe pusillanimous pseudo emokids,[/b] [b][i]this is f

:smoke: :evil: [b]for all the metalhead out there! I would like ya'll to know that we have another mision.. kill the emo's!!!!!!!!!! and to all thoe pusillanimous pseudo emokids,[/b] [b][i]this is for you[/i]!!![/b] :midfinger: that's all... thank you.. :smoke: :evil:
iconald
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :smoke: :evil: [b]for all the metalhead out there! I would like ya'll to know that we have another mision.. kill the emo's!!!!!!!!!! and to all thoe pusillanimous pseudo emokids,[/b] [b][i]this is f

what are you talk? pls mod this lock topic
`renzie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :smoke: :evil: [b]for all the metalhead out there! I would like ya'll to know that we have another mision.. kill the emo's!!!!!!!!!! and to all thoe pusillanimous pseudo emokids,[/b] [b][i]this is f

[b]excuse me but this is a wrong thread![/b] :eh:
joanna122494
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]this is a wrong thread.. u should have read all the rules before u post this.. :exclaim: [/b]
fRiendlyeMo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]dude theres samthing wrong with u.. really..[/b] :paranoid:
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]lolz...he/she out of his/her mind :D [/b]
sasukeaztig21
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]totally out of his/her mind,kill emo???ohhh were scared...hahaha =D this topic must be lock![/b]
GUI
» Banned
1969-12-31

what is he/she talkin' about?? crazy...emo's will never be scared
pinkl0ver
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]wrong thread.,,,lol kill emo :wasted: [/b]
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm.. your out of your mind this forum is for layouts only not missions lol :lol:
jaden
» n00b
1969-12-31

i agree wd this guy..kill emos!!!!
mania_quiz666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hey..!! better 4 u to shut up!!![/b]
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]WRONG THREAD[/b] [i]mods better close this topic[/i]
carl_smart24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[u][b]Wrong thread..[/b][/u] [img]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc46/carlmarkadacut/carl.jpg[/img]
carl_smart24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[u][b]Wrong thread..[/b][/u] [img]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc46/carlmarkadacut/carl.jpg[/img]
carlline
» n00b
1969-12-31

:p
deathnote00
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmmmmm ur suck!!!im emo !!!!so!?then kill me!? ,,l,, i hate that attitude...
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] =) wrong thread!!![/b]..kill emo???... :wasted: we not scared... :thumbsdown:
bam
» n00b
1969-12-31

wrong thread! :ninja:
luz
» n00b
1969-12-31

lol!! what your talking about
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :smoke: :evil: [b]for all the metalhead out there! I would like ya'll to know that we have another mision.. kill the emo's!!!!!!!!!! and to all thoe pusillanimous pseudo emokids,[/b] [b][i]this is f

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:46

[ 10 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy