• ARCHIVES 
  • » :smoke: :evil: [b]for all the metalhead out there! I would like ya'll to know that we have another mision.. kill the emo's!!!!!!!!!! and to all thoe pusillanimous pseudo emokids,[/b] [b][i]this is f

Pages: 12

:smoke: :evil: [b]for all the metalhead out there! I would like ya'll to know that we have another mision.. kill the emo's!!!!!!!!!! and to all thoe pusillanimous pseudo emokids,[/b] [b][i]this is f

Mhyza
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :smoke: :evil: [b]for all the metalhead out there! I would like ya'll to know that we have another mision.. kill the emo's!!!!!!!!!! and to all thoe pusillanimous pseudo emokids,[/b] [b][i]this is f

:) =)
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :smoke: :evil: [b]for all the metalhead out there! I would like ya'll to know that we have another mision.. kill the emo's!!!!!!!!!! and to all thoe pusillanimous pseudo emokids,[/b] [b][i]this is f

wrong thread!!!!!!! :/ [img]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee70/tantalk/Animation1-38.gif[/img]
++novacaine++
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]WRONG THREAD..SPAM.[/b]
pheencesz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][i]wrong thread[/i][/b] :|
piring
» n00b
1969-12-31

wrong thread mods!
oracleline
» n00b
1969-12-31

>>>>>>>>>>> whats the tread <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
emoislove
» n00b
1969-12-31

lolz...i'm scared :paranoid: ..is he/she out of her/his :midfinger: mind??
robone
» n00b
1969-12-31

LOL! :evil:
darkfredie05
» n00b
1969-12-31

emoes are fuck...emo means wla anEMO... :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :evil:
firman23
» n00b
1969-12-31

L O L !!! :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes. I must say... Kill all EMOs. Aw. There's no need to report me, I'm just commenting. - Freedom Of Expression -
supremo999
» n00b
1969-12-31

EMO BADING!!!!!!!!!:evil: nYyaAayayaya:midfinger:
metalica
» n00b
1969-12-31

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii muax =)
jinjerald
» n00b
1969-12-31

as if you can kill emo..dumbass..=D=D=D=D
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]You're POST must be moved in your METALHEAD.[/b] :wasted:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@threadstarter: pls read the rules. and pls dont spam here.. :| [b]topic locked.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :smoke: :evil: [b]for all the metalhead out there! I would like ya'll to know that we have another mision.. kill the emo's!!!!!!!!!! and to all thoe pusillanimous pseudo emokids,[/b] [b][i]this is f

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:39

[ 11 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy