• ARCHIVES 
  • » wat will u do if you r torn between 2 lovers? the 1 is funny && the other 1 is quiet. hu would you choose? the funny who makes u zmyl or the quiet hu is the exact reason y u zmyl? :wow: wehehehehe

Pages: 12

wat will u do if you r torn between 2 lovers? the 1 is funny && the other 1 is quiet. hu would you choose? the funny who makes u zmyl or the quiet hu is the exact reason y u zmyl? :wow: wehehehehe

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: wat will u do if you r torn between 2 lovers? the 1 is funny && the other 1 is quiet. hu would you choose? the funny who makes u zmyl or the quiet hu is the exact reason y u zmyl? :wow: wehehehehe

.,gosh this hurts., well figure out who you really wanted to be with... i mean, think about only the person you love... don't based it accordingly on the time you spend with each other... base it on the feelings you have for him/her.. it may be hard, but it's harder when you picked the wrong side and then someday regret that with all your life...=(
closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: wat will u do if you r torn between 2 lovers? the 1 is funny && the other 1 is quiet. hu would you choose? the funny who makes u zmyl or the quiet hu is the exact reason y u zmyl? :wow: wehehehehe

the one who makes me smile... smiling means that you're feeling good.. but, what about fake smiles? :O :D :wallbash: :penguin:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the on that is always funny is quite dangerous love. coz you never know what that person really feels, or just hiding the emotions between those cracking smiles. but the quiet one is the sweetest one, he strikes full blow and melts your heart that you cannot react but just appreciate it. ^taken from a friend.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'll choose d quiet who is d exact reason y u smile. :) [/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-12-09 06:10:13)

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the second one :] because you won't even make the second one an option if you loved the first one that much. right? :]
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the one who makes me smile :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the quiet one cause as you said he's the exact reason why you smile!!!
evevioletta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

apparently im gonna choose the quiet one.my recent bf is a quiet one but he is still making me laugh more than anyone could do..:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » wat will u do if you r torn between 2 lovers? the 1 is funny && the other 1 is quiet. hu would you choose? the funny who makes u zmyl or the quiet hu is the exact reason y u zmyl? :wow: wehehehehe

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:46

[ 9 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy