• ARCHIVES 
  • » I've been reading lots and lots of topics about worldly music but i've never seen and heard about christian music... So the question is, what's your 3 favorite christian band... For me i'll start..

Pages: 12344

I've been reading lots and lots of topics about worldly music but i've never seen and heard about christian music... So the question is, what's your 3 favorite christian band... For me i'll start..

BlackCat
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I've been reading lots and lots of topics about worldly music but i've never seen and heard about christian music... So the question is, what's your 3 favorite christian band... For me i'll start..

I've been reading lots and lots of topics about worldly music but i've never seen and heard about christian music... So the question is, what's your 3 favorite christian band... For me i'll start.. 1.) Casting Crowns.. 2.) Hillsong.. 3.) Kutless.... :) :) :) [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/Da_ViNcIs/sasuke.gif[/img]
coolblooded
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I've been reading lots and lots of topics about worldly music but i've never seen and heard about christian music... So the question is, what's your 3 favorite christian band... For me i'll start..

yeah i like Hilsong too.. =)
sexyposh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I've been reading lots and lots of topics about worldly music but i've never seen and heard about christian music... So the question is, what's your 3 favorite christian band... For me i'll start..

Oh yeah...heres are my favorites! Inspiring songs from: :arrow: [b]point of grace[/b] :arrow: [b]rebecca st. james[/b] :arrow: [b]jaci velasquez[/b] I like 'em a lot........ :thumbsup: =) :cool:
BlackCat
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=coolblooded]yeah i like Hilsong too.. =)[/quote] YeAh dUde...TheY roCk :cool:

Last edited by BlackCat (2007-10-12 07:28:17)

Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i only know is Hillsong
broken em0wh..47
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah me too as bhez sed
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=BlackCat][quote=coolblooded]yeah i like Hilsong too.. =)[/quote] YeAh dUde...TheY roCk :cool:[/quote] yeah they are..hehe i have their song in imeem..ehe
bRoWnbLooDeD
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm mAYbE kuTLess
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hillsong. we sing there song in Yfc.
bloodyprinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the NYD songs..i love them.. :D
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hillsong- love their songs so much.. casting crowns- who am i is <3
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

hillsong is the best ^^
geekprincess
» n00b
1969-12-31

dudes, there are lots of christian rock band out there. lots of em. and here's my personal favorites. you should probably check them out. im sure you'll love them. so, here it is: :arrow: Eleventyseven =) (My Number One!! their music is christian but atthe same time you'll enjoy it. you'll probably end the song with a smile. they're more like a techno disco pop punk band. and they're great. Listen up to their "Happiness && How It Feels") :arrow: Everyday Sunday :) (check out their "I won't give up". made me stronger and maybe to you too. ) :arrow: Detour180 =| (they're more like of a mellow/rock band. but they're great so just check them out. and the first song you should listen to is their "Back To The Cross") These bands are not just your ordinary bands. they're christian rock bands but still, not everybody appreciates their song. so, uh, let's support them rather than emo music? their music makes us stronger while emo songs just makes us so weak. right? :| tell me what you think. comments or if you just wanna talk about christian music, here's my fs. www.friendster.com/roxyriot

Last edited by geekprincess (2008-05-10 01:07:23)

shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like kutless especially their song, [b]sea of faces[/b]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]I love Hillsong!! [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love hillsong!!
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: kutless :arrow: kids in the way :arrow: a kiss for jersey =D
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: flyleaf.. :arrow: hillsong :eh: relient K and underoath are christian bands oso? ayt? or im just dreaming? :lol:
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I only know HillSong plus they sung my fave christian music
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hillsong Barlow Girls Flyleaf Krystal Meyer Natalie Grant :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I've been reading lots and lots of topics about worldly music but i've never seen and heard about christian music... So the question is, what's your 3 favorite christian band... For me i'll start..

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:03

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy