• ARCHIVES 
  • » I've been reading lots and lots of topics about worldly music but i've never seen and heard about christian music... So the question is, what's your 3 favorite christian band... For me i'll start..

Pages: 11234

I've been reading lots and lots of topics about worldly music but i've never seen and heard about christian music... So the question is, what's your 3 favorite christian band... For me i'll start..

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I've been reading lots and lots of topics about worldly music but i've never seen and heard about christian music... So the question is, what's your 3 favorite christian band... For me i'll start..

[b][i]Lifehouse[/i] songs. :thumbsup: [/b]
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I've been reading lots and lots of topics about worldly music but i've never seen and heard about christian music... So the question is, what's your 3 favorite christian band... For me i'll start..

:arrow: hillsong flyleaf
katecruz26
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hillsong United :thumbsup::thumbsup: Rush Of Fools :eh::eh: GODBLESS!! Continue serving HIM! :)
manikka.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Hillsong[/b], [b]Flyleaf[/b], [b]Relient K[/b], [b]Krystal Meyers[/b] and [b]Casting Crowns[/b] are my faves. Especially Relient K's "Be My Escape". Has a very catchy tune. :3 Same with "Hosanna" from Hillsong, "Who Am I" by Casting Crowns, "The Beauty of Grace" and "Make Some Noise" from Krystal Meyers, and "All Around Me" from Flyleaf. :3
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i.love. Israel.Houghton.and.New.Breed Christ.For.the.Nation.Int'l. Point.of.Grace Sonic.Flood
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: Rush of Fools :arrow: Jars of Clay :arrow: FFH :arrow: Mandesa :arrow: Big Daddy Weave :arrow: Point of Grace :arrow: Sanctus too many to name them all,hehe...

Last edited by Girlygirl (2009-01-22 19:15:58)

mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: casting crowns :arrow: hillsong united :arrow: flyleaf
eLs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine is. . 1. HILLSONG 2. THE KATINAS 3. JACI VELASQUEZ

Last edited by eLs (2009-01-22 19:41:20)

dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]The Devil wears Prada[/b] ! ! v They're not sounds like a christian band :arrow: But they are a christian band =) ! ! v I love their guitar riffs and the lyrics. And the screams too. =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by dweller (2009-01-22 20:11:46)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b][i]Hillsong United[/i]. :thumbsup: [/b][/font]
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

>Flyleaf =3 >Casting Crowns :3
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

They are not actually a band but a choir group. 1. Bukas Palad 2. Hangad 3. MCC [my former choir group :P]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mercy Me, David Crowder Band, Chris Tomlin, New life Worship & of course, Hillsonggggg <3
lab.labsss :p
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

There's a lot of them. But my most favorite was the Hillsong United. :)
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]August Burns Red[/b] For the Christian Hardcore Fans. :thumbsup:
jhaeanne
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ Christian metal band. :thumbsup: I listened to some songs of Sonicflood, great band too. :) Chris and Conrad. And yeah, Chris Tomlin. Lifehouse. Citipointe. Casting Crowns. Katinas. Israel Houghton. David Crowder Band. Jesus Culture. Planetshakers. and and Hillsong United! =)
strikerno14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The best Christian band I've heard is Relient K.
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like the songs of Starfield Kutless Citipointe
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i love planet shakers and hillsong!~
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I've been reading lots and lots of topics about worldly music but i've never seen and heard about christian music... So the question is, what's your 3 favorite christian band... For me i'll start..

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:20

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy