• ARCHIVES 
  • » Wokie pick-up lines GO! "How do you like your eggs in the morning, scrambled or fertilized?" :eh:

Pages: 12344

Wokie pick-up lines GO! "How do you like your eggs in the morning, scrambled or fertilized?" :eh:

Xian
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Wokie pick-up lines GO! "How do you like your eggs in the morning, scrambled or fertilized?" :eh:

bramzero
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Wokie pick-up lines GO! "How do you like your eggs in the morning, scrambled or fertilized?" :eh:

"f*ck me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?" :D
Poncecutor
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Wokie pick-up lines GO! "How do you like your eggs in the morning, scrambled or fertilized?" :eh:

You f*** with me! You f****** with the best maricon! :evil:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bheybhie000316]:arrow: me?[/quote] :arrow:[b]spammer.. this is the pick-up line thread.. please read carefully dear.. this is not a spam thread.. ^^,[/b]
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bheybhie000316]:arrow: me?[/quote] :lol: :lol: That was a good laugh.. :lol: :D Pick-Up lines are used to get a girl in a bar. That's what it's supposed to be to get her attention you must be creative and that the same time funny.. Here's more: "Is your dad a terrorist or something?! Coz you're the BOMB!" :D "I wonder what is the punishment for theft these days, coz, baby, you just stole my heart!" :rose: "You know what would look good on you? me!" :eh: "I lost my virginity, can I have yours?" :drool:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Xian]"I lost my virginity, can I have yours?" :drool:[/quote] :arrow:[b] this made me laugh out loud.. haha[/b] :lol:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'll give you a nickel if I can tickle your pickle... Let's play pool. We can use your stick and balls and my hole! Did you just grab my ass? No? Well you can if you want too! I may not be Wilma, but I can sure make your bedrock. Wanna play fireman? We can stop, drop and roll. [b]Just wanna ask...Is this a pick up lines???[/b] Daaam gurl do u have a jersey?? cus i need ur name and number. Do you believe in love at first sight or do i have to walk pass you again. Are you from tenessee because your the only ten i see. I wish you were my homework, so i could do you on the table. "Can I Bum A Kiss?" (Like bumming a cigarette) [b]wat do u think?[/b] [b]EDIT[/b] : Jus merged them Lowes. :P

Last edited by kikay_girl (2008-05-17 11:48:07)

Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]Daaam gurl do u have a jersey?? cus i need ur name and number. I wish you were my homework, so i could do you on the table. [b]wat do u think?[/b][/quote] This is a good one :lol: nice posts dude!!
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Pardon me miss, I seem to have lost my phone number, could I borrow yours? :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Xian][quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]Daaam gurl do u have a jersey?? cus i need ur name and number. I wish you were my homework, so i could do you on the table. [b]wat do u think?[/b][/quote] This is a good one :lol: nice posts dude!![/quote] thanks.. its really fuNnY.. :smoke:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]Daaam gurl do u have a jersey?? cus i need ur name and number. Are you from tenessee because your the only ten i see. [b]wat do u think?[/b][/quote] I <3 this one! That's his fave pick up line. LOL
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ako: Miss anong oras at date ngayon? Miss: 3:11pm October 25 baket? Ako: Gusto ko lang maalala eksaktong oras na nakita kita.. ;]
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well im not gud wid pick up lines pero meron aq alam onti mga tnuro lng sakin ng old frends q :D :arrow: I'll take you to the candy shop I'll let you lick the lollypop Go ahead girl and don't you stop Keep going till you hit the spot isa pa :lol: :arrow: hi girl...maaga ata darating ang pasko ngayun gus2 malaman ni santa kung naughty or nice ka =D well those are only pic up lines my frends taught me.... still not using them i wonder how woud a girl reacts if i said that 2 them :D :ninja: shadow clone technique :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Last edited by iNusZenTe_uno (2006-10-25 06:57:05)

Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=iNusZenTe_uno]well im not gud wid pick up lines pero meron aq alam onti mga tnuro lng sakin ng old frends q :D :arrow: I'll take you to the candy shop I'll let you lick the lollypop Go ahead girl and don't you stop Keep going till you hit the spot isa pa :lol: :arrow: hi girl...maaga ata darating ang pasko ngayun gus2 malaman ni santa kung naughty or nice ka =D well those are only pic up lines my frends taught me.... still not using them i wonder how woud a girl reacts if i said that 2 them :D :ninja: shadow clone technique :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:[/quote] T'was a good one.. Though i doubt it will sell to some girls. Ok here's some new ones: "Ever had a 77? It's like a 69, but you get 8 more." :drool: "If I were to ask you for sex, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question." :eh: "Do you want to go out on a date? No? Oh, come on baby, lower your standards like I just did." =D [quote]:wow: :wow: Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? I was told Angels don't live on earth!! When God was creating us, he must have taken extra time creating you...[/quote] ''Girl Is Your Feet Tired? ''Cuz You Been Running In my Mind All Night'' "May I buy you a drink, or would you just prefer the cash?" "Save a horse, ride a cowboy!"
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) i thnk nakikita q na kung cno mga playboy sa forum =D
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=| ganun :crybaby: pano ba magdelete ng pose =D

Last edited by iNusZenTe_uno (2006-10-25 07:33:07)

Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=iNusZenTe_uno]bout. this??? is this considered as a pick-up lines??? dnt knw the differents eh :lol: I- wnt u 2 knw na... :wow: L-abis kitang mahal... :rose: O-ras-oras nais kang makasama... :clock: V-ery close at important ka sa buhay q... :P E-wn q nga lng kung mhl mo rin aq pero... :doubt: :norose: Y-an ang tandaan mo... :midfinger: O-ras na malaman kong nd mo q gus2,wag kang magalala aq mismo... U-nti-unting lalayo para sayo... :penguin: baduy :wallbash: :midfinger: do you thnk the last word was gud enough or shall i change it to.. :arrow: O-ras na malaman kong niloloko mo q... :midfinger: U-ubusin q ang lahi nyo... :evil: =D =D =D =D =D =D[/quote] Naku ang corny naman sobrang baduy hindi bibinta yan sa bar.. :D Chickz lyk it green and funny at the same time. They'll dig in to those medyo bastos.. :midfinger:
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:crybaby: pakitanggal nga yan :crybaby: kakahiya :redface: :P

Last edited by iNusZenTe_uno (2006-10-25 07:39:55)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

alam ba ng boyfriend mo nasan ka ngayon? :eh:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

haha..very funny guyz.. :disgust:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Wokie pick-up lines GO! "How do you like your eggs in the morning, scrambled or fertilized?" :eh:

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:42

[ 10 queries - 0.106 second ]
Privacy Policy