• ARCHIVES 
  • » Wokie pick-up lines GO! "How do you like your eggs in the morning, scrambled or fertilized?" :eh:

Pages: 1234

Wokie pick-up lines GO! "How do you like your eggs in the morning, scrambled or fertilized?" :eh:

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Wokie pick-up lines GO! "How do you like your eggs in the morning, scrambled or fertilized?" :eh:

[quote=Xian][quote=iNusZenTe_uno]bout. this??? is this considered as a pick-up lines??? dnt knw the differents eh :lol: I- wnt u 2 knw na... :wow: L-abis kitang mahal... :rose: O-ras-oras nais kang makasama... :clock: V-ery close at important ka sa buhay q... :P E-wn q nga lng kung mhl mo rin aq pero... :doubt: :norose: Y-an ang tandaan mo... :midfinger: O-ras na malaman kong nd mo q gus2,wag kang magalala aq mismo... U-nti-unting lalayo para sayo... :penguin: baduy :wallbash: :midfinger: do you thnk the last word was gud enough or shall i change it to.. :arrow: O-ras na malaman kong niloloko mo q... :midfinger: U-ubusin q ang lahi nyo... :evil: =D =D =D =D =D =D[/quote] Naku ang corny naman sobrang baduy hindi bibinta yan sa bar.. :D Chickz lyk it green and funny at the same time. They'll dig in to those medyo bastos.. :midfinger:[/quote] I agree! Hahaha. Masyadong inucente nga talaga tong si Inuszente_uno. LOL [i]"Do you want to go out on a date? No? Oh, come on baby, lower your standards like I just did."[/i] --> Lurve this! LOL
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Wokie pick-up lines GO! "How do you like your eggs in the morning, scrambled or fertilized?" :eh:

>_<...aya...nakita na :crybaby: unti unti nang nagugunaw mundo q :lol: =| :D kunwari n lng ala kyo nakita =D :D :thumbsup: :ninja:

Last edited by iNusZenTe_uno (2006-10-25 09:00:40)

SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=iNusZenTe_uno]=| ganun :crybaby: pano ba magdelete ng pose =D[/quote] *goin off* O_O honga..nwala ung delete sa tabi O_O
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] i think sa last post lang ung may delete.. >_< anyway, @kuya xian.. mas ok ung uubusin ko lahi nyo.. :lol: lmao[/b]
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=iNusZenTe_uno]>_<...aya...nakita na :crybaby: unti unti nang nagugunaw mundo q :lol: =| :D kunwari n lng ala kyo nakita =D :D :thumbsup: :ninja:[/quote] Charge to experience na lang hayaan mo na it adds more humor to this thread.. :D :midfinger:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]funny: [/b]The word of the day is "legs." Let's go back to my place and spread the word. [b]cute:[/b] Are we near the airport or is that just my heart taking off? [b]for rockerz \m/:[/b] I may not be Fred Flinstone, but I sure can make your bed rock. [b]what's this?(can't get it) :[/b] If I flip this coin, what are the chances of me getting head tonight?
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]Charge to experience na lang hayaan mo na it adds more humor to this thread.. :D :midfinger:[/quote] ganon... k aus lng :lol: :ninja:
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Excuse me. Do you want to fuck or should I apologize? =D Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again? You see my friend over there? [Point to friend who sheepishly waves from afar] He wants to know if YOU think I'M cute. Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too. Hey, don't I know you? Yeah, you're the girl with the beautiful smile. If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me? What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room? Your dad must have been retarded, 'cuz you are special.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hahahaha! I can't help but laugh.. I hate pick-up lines. These are annoyingly funny.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]CHEESY LINES:[/b] :arrow: Am I dead, Angel? Cause this must be heaven! :arrow: Are you lost ma'am? Because heaven is a long way from here. :arrow: Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes. :arrow: Excuse me, but I think I dropped something!!! MY JAW!! :arrow: Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart. :arrow: I didn't know that angels could fly so low! :arrow: I must be lost. I thought paradise was further south. :arrow: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together. :arrow: Was you father an alien? Because there's nothing else like you on Earth! :arrow: Your daddy must have been a baker, because you've got a nice set of buns. :arrow: Your legs must be tired because you've been running through my mind all night. :arrow: Pinch me." "Why?" "You're so fine I must be dreaming. :arrow: Your name must be Mickey because your so fine :arrow: Your daddy must play the trumpet, because he sure made me horny! :arrow: You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy. :arrow: Do you know karate? Because your body is really kickin'. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [b]i don't like pick-up lines, though, they are annoyingly funny. =) [/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lol yep..its very funny.. =D
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]Ako: Miss anong oras at date ngayon? Miss: 3:11pm October 25 baket? Ako: Gusto ko lang maalala eksaktong oras na nakita kita.. ;][/quote] tapos?.. ito na ang isusulat mo sa autograph ng clasmate mo?... sa unforgetable date and time?... wahaha =D :lol: :D ito sa akin... my clasmate brought his australian cousin during our christmas party last year.. he introduced him to me.... (i think it was their first time in the phil, i don't really know) [color=blue]me: you really look familiar.... i think i saw you before him: (looking astonished) really?... (i dont really know what else he replied) me: yeah.. you really are... are you the man in my dreams?.... him: (was really laughing) hahaha.... your a joker.... [/color] i was like... watever... i got him... he almost believed me he looks familiar.... i was also laughing with him... then i left and went back to my seat... wahahaha :D :lol: :) :thumbsup:
aila_19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]Xian wrote:[quote]iNusZenTe_uno wrote: bout. this??? is this considered as a pick-up lines??? dnt knw the differents eh I- wnt u 2 knw na... L-abis kitang mahal... O-ras-oras nais kang makasama... V-ery close at important ka sa buhay q... E-wn q nga lng kung mhl mo rin aq pero... Y-an ang tandaan mo... O-ras na malaman kong nd mo q gus2,wag kang magalala aq mismo... U-nti-unting lalayo para sayo... baduy do you thnk the last word was gud enough or shall i change it to.. O-ras na malaman kong niloloko mo q... U-ubusin q ang lahi nyo...[/quote] Naku ang corny naman sobrang baduy hindi bibinta yan sa bar.. Chickz lyk it green and funny at the same time. They'll dig in to those medyo bastos..[/quote] :arrow: i dunno, for me, i think its cute... lalo na ung ipapalit mo sa O, hehehe, kuya xian talaga, cguro lagi kng nasa bar... inusente lng din ako eh.. dpat pala name q dito [b]inuzente_dos[/b].. hehehehe pis awt
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OFF TOPIC: lol @ aila.yep i think u shud be inuszente_dos! nyahay! :wallbash:
aila_19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

heheheheheh.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LING
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi][b]CHEESY LINES:[/b] :arrow: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [b]i don't like pick-up lines, though, they are annoyingly funny. =) [/b][/quote] that one's rather sweet though. =p
4everbaby
» n00b
1969-12-31

kigwa...
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

OH MY G and thats hot hes my brother from another mother and especially,, toodles and SCHIMO

Last edited by -wOoxOo- (2007-08-31 04:17:32)

gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Xian]Here's more: "Is your dad a terrorist or something?! Coz you're the BOMB!" :D "I wonder what is the punishment for theft these days, coz, baby, you just stole my heart!" :rose: "You know what would look good on you? me!" :eh: "I lost my virginity, can I have yours?" :drool:[/quote] i like these ah ?? makes me laugh .. lol haha .. i will think of mine 1st ..

Last edited by gracie fashonista (2007-11-26 02:54:05)

padjoy
» n00b
1969-12-31

its a sin to hate me... :D :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Wokie pick-up lines GO! "How do you like your eggs in the morning, scrambled or fertilized?" :eh:

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:55

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy