• ARCHIVES 
  • » it all started when I installed the bricko packed theme.., since then, when I unistalled it, whenever I start my computer It shows "this copy of Microsoft is not not GENUINE!" hayy..m what should I do

Pages: 1

it all started when I installed the bricko packed theme.., since then, when I unistalled it, whenever I start my computer It shows "this copy of Microsoft is not not GENUINE!" hayy..m what should I do

chingching
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

it all started when I installed the bricko packed theme.., since then, when I unistalled it, whenever I start my computer It shows "this copy of Microsoft is not not GENUINE!" hayy..m what should I do

it all started when I installed the bricko packed theme.., since then, when I unistalled it, whenever I start my computer It shows "this copy of Microsoft is not not GENUINE!" hayy..m what should I do? I can't use my windows media player v11 because it says that I should validate it? waaaa somethin like that.. it also says "you maybe a victim of software counterfeiting" oh please I'm begging for someone who could help me with this... I'll give you repu!, everythin!! huhuh :crybaby:

Last edited by chingching (2007-10-13 21:13:44)

fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: it all started when I installed the bricko packed theme.., since then, when I unistalled it, whenever I start my computer It shows "this copy of Microsoft is not not GENUINE!" hayy..m what should I do

[b]Wow..what a shock! :arrow: Urm, I never experience this before I think u need to reformat ur computer...cuz thats the only solution if u've already uninstall it =) [/b]
chingching
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: it all started when I installed the bricko packed theme.., since then, when I unistalled it, whenever I start my computer It shows "this copy of Microsoft is not not GENUINE!" hayy..m what should I do

huhuhu reformat again.. hayyy.. ayway, thanks for the concern.. :D
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]hehe..ur welcome sisz.. :D [/b]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah its a virus i think..haha..i also exp that before just reformat ur pc then its good to go again.. :thumbsup:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]nah dudes i dont its a virus .i think you accidentally validated your copy of your windows . which your windows might be pirated . . . [/b]
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if you can still access your desktop there is a quick fix on that. change your pr0duct key into a legitimate key. i can share to you my corporate key that comes with my DELL unit. send me msg thru my FS or here. =)
chingching
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks..thanks..tyanks I already sent you a message.. ------------------- tyanks very much! Problem solved! +repu!

Last edited by chingching (2007-10-15 00:21:43)

▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for the rep. :D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

there was a topic here at ftalk on how to make ur copy of windows genuine.. guess they had already deleted it.. try reinstalling it..
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]there was a topic here at ftalk on how to make ur copy of windows genuine.. guess they had already deleted it.. try reinstalling it..[/quote] the problem has been solved without reinstalling/reformatting. please read the very last post by thread starter. :disgust:
dashbi_23
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think we should buy the genuine thingyy. maybe 7000+ bucks. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. its not a virus eitherr.
dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this copy of Microsoft is not not GENUINE!" it only denotes that the OS that runs in that pc is a pirated OS. Actually, there are many shops that has this message on Startup. All they do to stop this is to crack the cdkey of the OS. But because it is against the law, i will not tell u to do. My advice is do not installed applications to pc's w/ this message. Because, OS w/ this kind of threat may be open to virus risk that may destruct ur pc.
nigga
» Banned
1969-12-31

you cannot install wmp11 because of genuine validtation??? its eay to cheat on them =D =D =D if you have winRAR archive or WinZip just extract it and click the following applications [b]*.exe[/b] and continue clicking next... next... next... and restart your computer... :D

Last edited by nigga (2008-01-05 11:11:10)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Windows copy not genuine? 3 reasons... Copy of Windows is fake as in illegally copied without validation Your Windows is a Service Pack Edition The copy is original but has been exported illegally making the copy not compatible. Solution: Conserve money till you can buy a new OS, report the illegal OS provider. =) (make sure the reasons are 1 or 3, due to service pack is still legal. :lol: )

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-01-05 11:27:44)

Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=nigga]you cannot install wmp11 because of genuine validtation??? its eay to cheat on them =D =D =D if you have winRAR archive or WinZip just extract it and click the following applications [b]*.exe[/b] and continue clicking next... next... next... and restart your computer... :D[/quote] you are talking about cracked wmp11 dumb. try to download the genuine from mcsft site and lets see if you can extract it :lol: . think before you post. and as what have thread starter said problem is solved. just changing to genuine corporate key is enough. no more hacking and cracking is needed and changing serial key is legal. you only cheat your self coz you think you know a lot but not. :lol: :lol: :lol: since problem is solved, requesting to close the thread to avoid more spam on this thread.....

Last edited by Kamandag (2008-01-05 22:48:18)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Exactly what I was planning to do. [align=center][img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4893/closed2ur0.gif[/img][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » it all started when I installed the bricko packed theme.., since then, when I unistalled it, whenever I start my computer It shows "this copy of Microsoft is not not GENUINE!" hayy..m what should I do

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:11

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy