• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: the name is sHeiLa.... gilianrockz is only my "IGN" in the online game "AUDITION" because i love the game very much :wow: and.. :wow: also to edit profiles.... :arrow: in my own... :arrow

Pages: 12

:arrow: the name is sHeiLa.... gilianrockz is only my "IGN" in the online game "AUDITION" because i love the game very much :wow: and.. :wow: also to edit profiles.... :arrow: in my own... :arrow

gillianrockz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: the name is sHeiLa.... gilianrockz is only my "IGN" in the online game "AUDITION" because i love the game very much :wow: and.. :wow: also to edit profiles.... :arrow: in my own... :arrow

:arrow: the name is sHeiLa.... gilianrockz is only my "IGN" in the online game "AUDITION" because i love the game very much :wow: and.. :wow: also to edit profiles.... :arrow: in my own... :arrow: of my friends :arrow: and of others :D i want also to share my layouts so you can ( :D obviously :D ) use it^^ :) to be one of the member here^^ :D
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: the name is sHeiLa.... gilianrockz is only my "IGN" in the online game "AUDITION" because i love the game very much :wow: and.. :wow: also to edit profiles.... :arrow: in my own... :arrow

welcome to ftalk... :D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: the name is sHeiLa.... gilianrockz is only my "IGN" in the online game "AUDITION" because i love the game very much :wow: and.. :wow: also to edit profiles.... :arrow: in my own... :arrow

welcome to ftalk!!!! hav fun... :D
stylishMO
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]dunno wats special on audition ol.. :doubt: [/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!! ;) have fun postin!!!
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[img]http://www.sfsu.edu/~audit/nrat/images/welcome.jpg[/img]
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting and have fun.. ;)
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. :D
gailsky
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk shiela!!
leruch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to FTalk.... Just have some fun and enjoy posting!!!
acel_lanzs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=left][color=#FF0066][b]welcome to Ftalk[/b][img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa295/bhaby_ace/hug.gif[/img] [/color][/align] [align=center][color=#FF0066][b]the site fo friendster addict [/b]p[img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa295/bhaby_ace/number1.gif[/img] [/color][/align] [align=right][color=#FF0066][b]enjoy posting and learning [/b] [img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa295/bhaby_ace/felixwink.gif[/img][/color] [/align]
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy ur stay here ;)
sexypanget25
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-welcome to eftok:D uhmwuah,.. :kiss:
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hi there gillianrockz (^_^) Welcome to FTalk Forum :rose: Enjoy ur stay here. :eh: Have a nice posting :lol: Cya around :penguin:
cewe-tolol
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome here.. :D i'm also newbie here..
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk!! enjoy posting have fun!!! :)
gillianrockz
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D thanks for the replies^^ :D :wow: you all!!! :D
pleydz
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome :D
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome in ftalk..!
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#ff99cc][b][img]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e262/hotlayoutchx/hl1/hearts1.gif[/img] welcome to eptok :thumbsup: [img]http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t162/hotlyts24/14/_42.jpg[/img][/b][/color][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: the name is sHeiLa.... gilianrockz is only my "IGN" in the online game "AUDITION" because i love the game very much :wow: and.. :wow: also to edit profiles.... :arrow: in my own... :arrow

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:39

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy