• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: the name is sHeiLa.... gilianrockz is only my "IGN" in the online game "AUDITION" because i love the game very much :wow: and.. :wow: also to edit profiles.... :arrow: in my own... :arrow

Pages: 12

:arrow: the name is sHeiLa.... gilianrockz is only my "IGN" in the online game "AUDITION" because i love the game very much :wow: and.. :wow: also to edit profiles.... :arrow: in my own... :arrow

shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: the name is sHeiLa.... gilianrockz is only my "IGN" in the online game "AUDITION" because i love the game very much :wow: and.. :wow: also to edit profiles.... :arrow: in my own... :arrow

[align=center] [img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r48/janell07_2006/WELCOME.gif[/img] [b]*welcome* please enjoy posting by not abiding the rules! enjoy! hehe hey there sis! follow the rules ok? tnx for joining eptok![/b][/align]
exepect
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: the name is sHeiLa.... gilianrockz is only my "IGN" in the online game "AUDITION" because i love the game very much :wow: and.. :wow: also to edit profiles.... :arrow: in my own... :arrow

[color=#120aa9]W[/color][color=#1714ad]e[/color][color=#1b1eb0]l[/color][color=#2028b4]c[/color][color=#2532b8]o[/color][color=#293cbb]m[/color][color=#2e46bf]e[/color] [color=#375ac6]t[/color][color=#3c64ca]o[/color] [color=#4678d2]F[/color][color=#4a82d5]t[/color][color=#4f8cd9]a[/color][color=#5496dd]l[/color][color=#58a0e0]k[/color] [color=#62b4e8]a[/color][color=#66beeb]n[/color][color=#6bc8ef]d[/color] [color=#62b4e8]h[/color][color=#5daae4]a[/color][color=#58a0e0]v[/color][color=#5496dd]e[/color] [color=#4a82d5]f[/color][color=#4678d2]u[/color][color=#416ece]n[/color] [color=#375ac6]p[/color][color=#3350c3]o[/color][color=#2e46bf]s[/color][color=#293cbb]t[/color][color=#2532b8]i[/color][color=#2028b4]n[/color][color=#1b1eb0]g[/color][color=#1714ad]![/color]
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:) welcome to ftalk :thumbsup: enjoy posting =| have fun :arrow: [b]read the forum rules[/b]
acel_lanzs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=left][color=#FF0066][b]welcome to Ftalk[/b][img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa295/bhaby_ace/hug.gif[/img] [/color][/align] [align=center][color=#FF0066][b]the site fo friendster addict [/b]p[img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa295/bhaby_ace/number1.gif[/img] [/color][/align] [align=right][color=#FF0066][b]enjoy posting and learning [/b] [img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa295/bhaby_ace/dance.gif[/img][/color] [/align]
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hello! Enjoy your stay
rully
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome mate =)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk.. :)
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]gillianrockz[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :P [scroll] :exclaim: :exclaim: [b][color=#FF0000]*Please Follow The Rules*[/color][/b] :exclaim: :exclaim: [/scroll]
gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk guys .. enjoy posting and read the forum rules =) :thumbsup: just enjoy your stay and have fun
x-kawaii
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
marrie anne
» Banned
1969-12-31

Welcome to friendstertalk
marrie anne
» Banned
1969-12-31

Welcome to friendstertalk
marrie anne
» Banned
1969-12-31

Welcome to friendstertalk!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: the name is sHeiLa.... gilianrockz is only my "IGN" in the online game "AUDITION" because i love the game very much :wow: and.. :wow: also to edit profiles.... :arrow: in my own... :arrow

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:10

[ 11 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy