• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Hi to all! Im bhaiBHIEkath but you can call me kath :) 17 years of age, female of course :p Singapore is the place :) Pure blooded filipina. ♥ starbucks ♥ badminton ♥p

Pages: 123

[b]Hi to all! Im bhaiBHIEkath but you can call me kath :) 17 years of age, female of course :p Singapore is the place :) Pure blooded filipina. ♥ starbucks ♥ badminton ♥p

bhaiBHIEkath
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Hi to all! Im bhaiBHIEkath but you can call me kath :) 17 years of age, female of course :p Singapore is the place :) Pure blooded filipina. ♥ starbucks ♥ badminton ♥p

[b]Hi to all! Im bhaiBHIEkath but you can call me kath :) 17 years of age, female of course :p Singapore is the place :) Pure blooded filipina. ♥ starbucks ♥ badminton ♥photoshop ♥friendster ♥multiply ♥pink and black :) ♥photoshop ♥korean and japanese movies -im from markyctrigger, been a member there for a year and couple of months- -also a moderator there :)- Hope Im welcome here :)[/b]
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Hi to all! Im bhaiBHIEkath but you can call me kath :) 17 years of age, female of course :p Singapore is the place :) Pure blooded filipina. ♥ starbucks ♥ badminton ♥p

welcome to ftalk... :D :rose:
bhaiBHIEkath
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Hi to all! Im bhaiBHIEkath but you can call me kath :) 17 years of age, female of course :p Singapore is the place :) Pure blooded filipina. ♥ starbucks ♥ badminton ♥p

[b]^ .thanks :). .rose for me isnt? ;)).[/b]
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]yup!! read ftalk rules ok?[/b] thanks..
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy ur stay here ;)
bhaiBHIEkath
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ .done reading the rules :). .thanks for reminding anyway :). .thanks for the welcome. .kath here. :)

Last edited by bhaiBHIEkath (2007-10-16 13:55:56)

humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi der sis kath enjoy ur stay here
cewe-tolol
» n00b
1969-12-31

hai.. welcome here :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello and welcome to ftalk!!!
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello welcome to ftalk! enjoy!
madz09
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to FTalk..[/b] :cake:
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk!! enjoy posting have fun!!! :)
bhaiBHIEkath
» n00b
1969-12-31

.thanks for the warm welcome :). .im having fun though :). .thanks guys :p.
uolessej
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk sis kath..
bhaiBHIEkath
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks sissy :) *hugs*
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting and have fun.. :thumbsup:
bhaiBHIEkath
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ .shure :). .thanks.
leruch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome to FTalk.... Just have some fun and enjoy posting!!![/b]
pleydz
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey.. welcome :D
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome in ftalk..!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Hi to all! Im bhaiBHIEkath but you can call me kath :) 17 years of age, female of course :p Singapore is the place :) Pure blooded filipina. ♥ starbucks ♥ badminton ♥p

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:21

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy