• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Hi to all! Im bhaiBHIEkath but you can call me kath :) 17 years of age, female of course :p Singapore is the place :) Pure blooded filipina. ♥ starbucks ♥ badminton ♥p

Pages: 123

[b]Hi to all! Im bhaiBHIEkath but you can call me kath :) 17 years of age, female of course :p Singapore is the place :) Pure blooded filipina. ♥ starbucks ♥ badminton ♥p

iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Hi to all! Im bhaiBHIEkath but you can call me kath :) 17 years of age, female of course :p Singapore is the place :) Pure blooded filipina. ♥ starbucks ♥ badminton ♥p

[b]Hi there =) Welcome 2 FTalk Forum :rose: Hope u'll enjoy ur stay here :lol: Have a wonderful posting :wow: Cya around :penguin: [/b]
leruch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Hi to all! Im bhaiBHIEkath but you can call me kath :) 17 years of age, female of course :p Singapore is the place :) Pure blooded filipina. ♥ starbucks ♥ badminton ♥p

Hello! Welcome to FTalk.... Just have fun and enjoy posting...
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk.. have fun :)
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]bhaiBHIEkath[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :P [scroll] :exclaim: :exclaim: [b][color=#FF0000]*Please Follow The Rules*[/color][/b] :exclaim: :exclaim: [/scroll]
gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk guys .. enjoy posting and read the forum rules =) :thumbsup: just enjoy your stay and have fun
x-kawaii
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Hi to all! Im bhaiBHIEkath but you can call me kath :) 17 years of age, female of course :p Singapore is the place :) Pure blooded filipina. ♥ starbucks ♥ badminton ♥p

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:13

[ 11 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy