• ARCHIVES 
  • » Some people are just simply fond of collecting stuffs - can be weird, antique, unique, cute and many more kind of stuffs. Some collectors sell their collections for good prices; others, they just keep

Pages: 112345677

Some people are just simply fond of collecting stuffs - can be weird, antique, unique, cute and many more kind of stuffs. Some collectors sell their collections for good prices; others, they just keep

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Some people are just simply fond of collecting stuffs - can be weird, antique, unique, cute and many more kind of stuffs. Some collectors sell their collections for good prices; others, they just keep

Converse shoes i rily luv my Converse john varvatos edition~
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Some people are just simply fond of collecting stuffs - can be weird, antique, unique, cute and many more kind of stuffs. Some collectors sell their collections for good prices; others, they just keep

manga some books textbooks :o kzone mag anime dvds. fs account. XD
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh, here's mine: :arrow: photographs (more eye-catching views than shootings with people :eh: ) :arrow: price tags :D just sharing!
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hiya! Here's mine [b]Cds[/b] - [i]The cheaper, the better[/i] :thumbsup: [img]http://i30.tinypic.com/25kihbp.jpg[/img] [b]Guitars[/b] - [i]Not for sale[/i] :thumbsup: [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/wt8xn8.jpg[/img] [img]http://i26.tinypic.com/28r162q.jpg[/img]
witchcraftlady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]bear and bags...[/quote]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i am collecting hello kitty stuff.. all stuff that has a color pink.. all stuff that is kawaii and i also collect pink,candy magazine^^ love em.. :rose:
theycallme k
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my collections is caps and sweater :wow:

Last edited by theycallme k (2008-04-14 12:47:33)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i used to collect witch comics...but now i gave all of it to my inaanak.. i collect caps...bags..clothes.. especially with "skulls" design on it.. :) skulls my latest addiction :D ;)
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love collecting friends. haha seriously, i really love collecting barbies! :D since when i was a kid, i really love barbies. i'm also collecting posters of my celebrity crushes =D
novylicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

omg, i have lots of collection! i have like hundred pcs. of bags, my sandals maybe at 500 pcs. and my clothes... i can't count them anymore, my rooms gonna explode! i don't know where i'm gonna put it anymore! :crybaby:
© LòVèLy 9ìEseLÅ ©
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love to collect perfume..
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm starting to collect converse shoes. [b]I used to collect:[/b] Burn Cd's with my fave song on it. Clothing Tags esp. Tribal And those nylon/checkered wristbands
zirtaeb_15
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm collecting.. spongebob stickers.. ahah! i'm planning to collect,,..sharpeners,.nyaha!
vampknight08
» n00b
1969-12-31

my collection: voodoo dolls combat shoes printed black shirts pins with sayings
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

first to post!!! [i]magazines[/i]
cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i collect all hello kitty stuff even the bathroom canal something. an accessory to the bath room.. all of mine is hello kitty but some are just from MCDONALDS but all of them are from international.
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dice i collect them
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i collect ma skate in ma private bedroom... if u wanna c it,, just come over it... girls only... :evil: !!there will b no dude in ma room!! :evil:
..kawaiigal..
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love to collect keychains
haz3l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i luv to collect keychains too. mi skul bug have lotsa lotsa keychains :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Some people are just simply fond of collecting stuffs - can be weird, antique, unique, cute and many more kind of stuffs. Some collectors sell their collections for good prices; others, they just keep

Pages: 112345677

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:02

[ 10 queries - 0.095 second ]
Privacy Policy