• ARCHIVES 
  • » Some people are just simply fond of collecting stuffs - can be weird, antique, unique, cute and many more kind of stuffs. Some collectors sell their collections for good prices; others, they just keep

Pages: 1..1234567

Some people are just simply fond of collecting stuffs - can be weird, antique, unique, cute and many more kind of stuffs. Some collectors sell their collections for good prices; others, they just keep

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Some people are just simply fond of collecting stuffs - can be weird, antique, unique, cute and many more kind of stuffs. Some collectors sell their collections for good prices; others, they just keep

i collect many dolls maybe i have more 25 dolls.. teddy bear..innie the pooh..eyoree..barbie..camel. and too much i said
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Some people are just simply fond of collecting stuffs - can be weird, antique, unique, cute and many more kind of stuffs. Some collectors sell their collections for good prices; others, they just keep

dvds of animes && asian dramas.:D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

before i collect nba cards but now i collect black t-shirt especially wwe t-shirt :eh:
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i collect wallets and bags ( they have to match)
_camille_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

handkerchiefs--i dunno y all i know is u love collecting handkerchiefs
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]me, i collect [i]magazines[/i]...[/b]=)
anaid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

-screenshots of my layouts -copy of codes of my layouts -bags (von dutch, baby phat, heartstrings) -purple stuffs. ;)
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice topic mine is... shades vans lacoste headbands guitars pictures
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i had many collection of novels as i'm a novel lover:wow:.....
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i formerly collect stationaries.. and when it got up to 150 + i sell it all... :lol::lol: and now i start collecting doraemon stuffs
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

stuffed toys and scrapbook materials.... ;)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I like collecting NBA, MLB, NFL, soccer related accessories, like jerseys, T-shirts, shorts & caps. :thumbsup:[/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]currently im collecting.. thingys from... comic alley,, such as stuffed toys, keychains and everything bout anime..[/b] :wow:
jerine08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=purple]me, i collect.. :arrow: hello kitty stuffs.! :arrow: fake earrings and bracelets :arrow: pins and keychains :arrow: guitar pics :arrow: silent sanctuary posters, albums and pictures :arrow: scarfs :arrow: perfumes :arrow: mugs.. :arrow: notebooks and stationeries.. :arrow: angels..(figurines) that's all.. =) :thumbsup:[/color]
fLutterblue07
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

My collections are :arrow: Winnie the Pooh stuffs (most of all!) :wow: :arrow: Butterfly stuffs :arrow: Stationeries :arrow: Witch Magazines that's al! :)
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm collecting souvenirs from the places i've been. :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'm collecting gadgets!!! =)
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha .. paramore pics .. and .. pics of my friends .. BEST of friends ..
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Collection of songs[/b]
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bags.. slippers :D oh i love them... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Some people are just simply fond of collecting stuffs - can be weird, antique, unique, cute and many more kind of stuffs. Some collectors sell their collections for good prices; others, they just keep

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:13

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy