• ARCHIVES 
  • » The following instruction is a safe way to test your computer's virus protection that doesn't require you to have a real virus. instruction: open Notepad. Then copy and paste into it the text on th

Pages: 12

The following instruction is a safe way to test your computer's virus protection that doesn't require you to have a real virus. instruction: open Notepad. Then copy and paste into it the text on th

marra06
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The following instruction is a safe way to test your computer's virus protection that doesn't require you to have a real virus. instruction: open Notepad. Then copy and paste into it the text on th

is [b]McAfee VirusScan Professional[/b] good as a virus scanner??
yakuza49
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: The following instruction is a safe way to test your computer's virus protection that doesn't require you to have a real virus. instruction: open Notepad. Then copy and paste into it the text on th

Uhmm... so my antivirus really is working. I doubted it since it never actually detected one on my downloaded files. I'm so sorry Eset Nod32. Doubt shall never come upon you again.
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha!that was amazing!? hehehe i saved it as it was said! and it did warned me.. so amazing hehehe.. :D
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow dis is one of a great job . . i've done it and after a few second my NOD32 ESET anti-virus respond . . thx ..
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=marra06]is McAfee VirusScan Professional good as a virus scanner??[/quote] it's good..but kaspersky is better..=)
po123ks
» n00b
1969-12-31

but how will i delete it ?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

just delete it..the way you used to delete an ordinary file..=|

Last edited by kcired14 (2008-06-16 12:11:33)

mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D WAaAAwWw This is great.. itest my anti virus and it really detects that that file i save is containing virus.. aAaAwwW ,.thanks for this.. =):thumbsup:
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice. avast deleted it too.
Layoutblade
» n00b
1969-12-31

avira deleted it =) :eh:
asakapanoobz
» n00b
1969-12-31

avg detect this as a virus tnx 4 sharing this sir :thumbsup:
R4bhi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

AVG 8 Paid Version Does the JOB :lol:
egz1307asuha1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

WOW... really work :D:thumbsup:
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

congrats avast!!you passed the test!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Good job :thumbsup:, thanks 4 dat. :)[/b]
javilisnemoya2007
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is awesome :thumbsup: thanks for sharing :)
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

tried it and NOD32 deleted it :D thanks for sharing
Riinkei_027
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wooh.. :d it worked.! thanks for this..
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nod32 detected it fastly
mzzhimone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my panda workz... it neutralize... hehehe =)

Last edited by mzzhimone (2010-07-11 00:26:39)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » The following instruction is a safe way to test your computer's virus protection that doesn't require you to have a real virus. instruction: open Notepad. Then copy and paste into it the text on th

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:48

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy