• ARCHIVES 
  • » #1 Open Microsoft Word and type [b]=rand (200, 99) [/b] And then press ENTER And see the magic…..! =D #2 For those of you using Windows, do the following: 1.) Open an empty notepad file 2.)

Pages: 12

#1 Open Microsoft Word and type [b]=rand (200, 99) [/b] And then press ENTER And see the magic…..! =D #2 For those of you using Windows, do the following: 1.) Open an empty notepad file 2.)

▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

#1 Open Microsoft Word and type [b]=rand (200, 99) [/b] And then press ENTER And see the magic…..! =D #2 For those of you using Windows, do the following: 1.) Open an empty notepad file 2.)

#1 Open Microsoft Word and type [b]=rand (200, 99) [/b] And then press ENTER And see the magic…..! =D #2 For those of you using Windows, do the following: 1.) Open an empty notepad file 2.) Type "Bush hid the facts" (without the quotes) 3.) Save it as whatever you want. 4.) Close it, and re-open it. Noticed the weird bug? =D

Last edited by ▼WOLViNCE▼ (2007-10-21 07:56:22)

wHitEy-cHaN
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: #1 Open Microsoft Word and type [b]=rand (200, 99) [/b] And then press ENTER And see the magic…..! =D #2 For those of you using Windows, do the following: 1.) Open an empty notepad file 2.)

about the #1 nothing happend to it when i pressed enter...ermmm......nevermind.... about the #2 these are the words that appeard when i reopened the file. [quote]畂桳栠摩琠敨映捡獴[/quote] they're chinese words..not bugs... :eh:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: #1 Open Microsoft Word and type [b]=rand (200, 99) [/b] And then press ENTER And see the magic…..! =D #2 For those of you using Windows, do the following: 1.) Open an empty notepad file 2.)

^ lol. i only noticed the first bug, what's the 2nd bug anyway? :lol: [b]@whitey-chan:[/b] aok.. haha. i just see squares. :lol:
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=wHitEy-cHaN]about the #1 nothing happend to it when i pressed enter...ermmm......nevermind.... about the #2 these are the words that appeard when i reopened the file. [quote]畂桳栠摩琠敨映捡獴[/quote] they're chinese words..not bugs... :eh:[/quote] regarding #1, what MS OFfice you use? What OS You use? in #2, i know its a chinese charcter but how come it became chinese charcte since you type it in standard english letter? can you explain that? @`mizeL, if you didnt install traditional english fonts on your pc that's what you will see. the square.

Last edited by ▼WOLViNCE▼ (2007-10-21 07:33:34)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ oh yea, that's it. hehe. so thru #1 we'll eventually know that the maximum # of pages that MS Word have is a whooping 214 pages! :O is it just me? :retard:

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-10-21 07:43:39)

▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm using MS Office 2007 and it produce 582 pages explaining the functions of MS Office menus :lol: ...
chingching
» FTalker
1969-12-31

#1 I got 249 pages! #2 I got square characters.. :D
avenger187
» n00b
1969-12-31

# 1 - The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. <---- 249 pages!!! # 2 - weird squares!! heheh
wHitEy-cHaN
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=▼WOLViNCE▼][quote=wHitEy-cHaN]about the #1 nothing happend to it when i pressed enter...ermmm......nevermind.... about the #2 these are the words that appeard when i reopened the file. [quote]畂桳栠摩琠敨映捡獴[/quote] they're chinese words..not bugs... :eh:[/quote] regarding #1, what MS OFfice you use? What OS You use? in #2, i know its a chinese charcter but how come it became chinese charcte since you type it in standard english letter? can you explain that?[/quote] # 1: i used the microsoft works word processor...the one already installed in my pc when i bought it...hehe.. my os was XP & it's pentium 4... #2: I didn't know how did it happened... all I did was i typed the said words & when I reopened it..tada! it became chinese characters! maybe it was the effect when i installed fonts from the net :P
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@wHitEy-cHaN #1 as what you have said you use [b]microsoft works word processor[/b], the instruction i gave says, MICR0$0FT WORD which is MlCROSOFT OFFICE WORD. therefore, since you didn't use the right program it simply means you didn't follow the instruction and so, you didn't see what I wan't you to see. #2 you type standard english character and when reopen, it become chinese character right? yes maybe you installed chinese character just like me but the point in there is: [b]WHY THE HELL IT BECOME CHINESE CHARACTER? THATS WHAT I CALLED A BUG[/b] :evil: before you say [b]they're chinese words..not bugs... [/b] you should support it properly why you call it not a BUG for in programming term BUG is define as [i]A fault in a program which causes the program to perform in an unintended or unanticipated manner. [/i]. :evil:

Last edited by ▼WOLViNCE▼ (2007-10-22 13:14:43)

allvinn
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ Nice Wolvince... :lol: :thumbsup: please share MORE! ahahaha kewl!~ how did you discovered it? :wallbash: :wallbash: #1 >> The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.... 235 pages... :lol: and what does this mean? [b]"=rand (200, 99)"[/b] can you explain it? I can explain it by this... "random x and y coordinates, where x = 200 and y = 99" :lol: :lol: #2 >> Hmmm... It's kinda "spooky" and mysterious... Bush hid the facts = square charecters? But wait... you saved it using ANSI as your encoding type. try saving it as Unicode or UTF-8 and it doesnt change :lol: :thumbsup:

Last edited by allvinn (2007-10-23 06:59:08)

maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i received it in my e-mail. . . it says that microsoft didn't know about this. . =)
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i can explain why #1 happen :eh: , if anyone is interested i'll write it down here.. =D

Last edited by ▼WOLViNCE▼ (2007-10-25 11:55:40)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Explanation on the 1st "bug": http://www.word.mvps.org/faqs/Formatting/DummyText.htm About the 2nd "bug", i read somewhere about this. The bug is not limited to the string "Bush hid the facts" only. Actually, all strings in 4-3-3-5 format (that is, first word has 4 characters, second word has 3 chars, etc) will cause the said bug. It is already fixed in Vista as far as i know.
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

haha..cool kuya wolvince.. #1..the quick big brow fox.. #2weird squares..
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]Explanation on the 1st "bug": http://www.word.mvps.org/faqs/Formatting/DummyText.htm About the 2nd "bug", i read somewhere about this. The bug is not limited to the string "Bush hid the facts" only. Actually, all strings in 4-3-3-5 format (that is, first word has 4 characters, second word has 3 chars, etc) will cause the said bug. It is already fixed in Vista as far as i know.[/quote] very nice find bro. in short explanation: #1 "=rand (200, 99)" : a macro used by mcsft program engineer in testing how fonts would be look like. =rand is a programming function used in different programming language. #2 as you explained, i tried typing [b]Punk hav sht brain[/b] same bug occurs. :D
wicked_o9
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orange] hahah. weird!!! the 1st one is good.. [/color][/align]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

woah! i got 139 pages with "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog".. cool..
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]wow!..how did u do that??[/b]
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

#1 [spoiler]The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.(repeating up to 500+ page!)[/spoiler] #2 [spoiler]also a weird square![/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » #1 Open Microsoft Word and type [b]=rand (200, 99) [/b] And then press ENTER And see the magic…..! =D #2 For those of you using Windows, do the following: 1.) Open an empty notepad file 2.)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:31

[ 11 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy