• ARCHIVES 
  • » Folks, Just wanted to share this HowTo guide that will allow your friends to send you a text message to your phone via your Friendster Profile. This has also been tested in Multiply, MySpace and Blo

Pages: 12344

Folks, Just wanted to share this HowTo guide that will allow your friends to send you a text message to your phone via your Friendster Profile. This has also been tested in Multiply, MySpace and Blo

kabuteman
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Folks, Just wanted to share this HowTo guide that will allow your friends to send you a text message to your phone via your Friendster Profile. This has also been tested in Multiply, MySpace and Blo

Folks, Just wanted to share this HowTo guide that will allow your friends to send you a text message to your phone via your Friendster Profile. This has also been tested in Multiply, MySpace and Blogger (new posting section). Isn't this coool ?? :eh: WARNING: Make sure you check the text messaging costs associated to your phone, before performing this procedure. Here's the How To link : [url=http://www.hapihaus.com/TextMe.m]http://www.hapihaus.com/TextMe.m[/url] Upon completion of all the steps, you will have something like this: [url=http://hapihaus.com/img/TEXTME/itworked.jpg]Actual Text Message test[/url] [url=http://hapihaus.com/img/TEXTME/friendster_sample.jpg]Friendster Profile Sample[/url] Subscribing to Twitter or Hapihaus is FREE Some countries do not charge for "incoming" Text Messages. However, some do . So its good to check this out. ENJOY!!! note: This was tested in both Friendster and MySpace

Last edited by kabuteman (2007-10-24 11:44:17)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Folks, Just wanted to share this HowTo guide that will allow your friends to send you a text message to your phone via your Friendster Profile. This has also been tested in Multiply, MySpace and Blo

hmn.. how much is d cost for a text..???
kabuteman
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Folks, Just wanted to share this HowTo guide that will allow your friends to send you a text message to your phone via your Friendster Profile. This has also been tested in Multiply, MySpace and Blo

Subscribing to Twitter or Hapihaus is FREE Some countries do not charge for "incoming" Text Messages. However, some do . So its good to check this out. Which country are you from? In Philippines , I think "incoming" Text Messages are FREE , anyone, pls confirm this... other countries I'm not sure. Hope this clarifies the matter.. Mods, I'm gonna merge this to the original post ..

Last edited by kabuteman (2007-10-21 18:35:18)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I think its good but it must be on Friendster Addons :|
akanishiluvsme
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is a great idea .. thanks for sharin'
my_nym
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow nice trick......from Now on I can send a msg to my text in globe company..... :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

great idea for those with free incoming text messages, in the usa it depends on the cell service plan you have. mine cost .25USD per message so I will not be using it :o
kabuteman
» n00b
1969-12-31

ezil, woops .. my bad .. mods , pls move to Add ons if you feel its more applicable there. You can remove this post too for a cleaner thread .. thanks
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice...
cutewil
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm.. it prompts you to send a message to there mobile control number.. this is for verifying your phone number.. in short it will cost for a user here in philippines, since you will send the confirmation code to international number +447624801423 uhmmm.. 25 pesos.. hehe
kabuteman
» n00b
1969-12-31

cutewil , I think you are correct there .. but thats a ONE-time expense only though just to setup your Twitter account .. beyond that , you will not be "required" to send a text message ..
SCHiZOPHRENIC SUNSHiNE
» n00b
1969-12-31

aww dis is cool. :D
cutewil
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes.. it is.. one time cost.. ^_^
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow dis is so cool! hmmm
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice like diz hav easy in js???
juwon
» n00b
1969-12-31

^it's been a long time seeing your signature.How long is two days for you?(sorry, out of topic).. How about receiving messages from your cellfone tru friendster page?
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing but it's better if you post this on [b]Add-ons[/b], bro.. ;)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

its working ..a big thanks.... :)
kabuteman
» n00b
1969-12-31

Great! Good to know that ...
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Welcome back kabuteman. =) Anyway I think this is appropriate on add-ons section is it ok if I move it there? Anyway a very nice trick indeed! =) :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Folks, Just wanted to share this HowTo guide that will allow your friends to send you a text message to your phone via your Friendster Profile. This has also been tested in Multiply, MySpace and Blo

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:13

[ 11 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy