• ARCHIVES 
  • » Folks, Just wanted to share this HowTo guide that will allow your friends to send you a text message to your phone via your Friendster Profile. This has also been tested in Multiply, MySpace and Blo

Pages: 1234

Folks, Just wanted to share this HowTo guide that will allow your friends to send you a text message to your phone via your Friendster Profile. This has also been tested in Multiply, MySpace and Blo

loolo
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Folks, Just wanted to share this HowTo guide that will allow your friends to send you a text message to your phone via your Friendster Profile. This has also been tested in Multiply, MySpace and Blo

nice trick,btw it's killing me.I don't know how many at Indo coz now my HP bill is 0 :cry: :cry: :cry: it's okay to put at the add-ons,but I think Kabuteman is the one who must answer this question
kabuteman
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Folks, Just wanted to share this HowTo guide that will allow your friends to send you a text message to your phone via your Friendster Profile. This has also been tested in Multiply, MySpace and Blo

[quote=Ephemeral]^Welcome back kabuteman. =) Anyway I think this is appropriate on add-ons section is it ok if I move it there? Anyway a very nice trick indeed! =) :thumbsup:[/quote] Yes, Ephemeral , pls move ... sorry for the inconvenience.
luknog2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks kabuteman for sharing!i love it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
jhecqk
» n00b
1969-12-31

[nice!! this one is good speacilly for those text addict..
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice...it's cool..but i think i will not use it.. :smoke:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Topic Moved[/b] :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

aooh..like this idea.. :idea: hope its free of charge.
kabuteman
» n00b
1969-12-31

Folks , Tested this also in multiply .. works as well :cool:
mherylicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#0088ff][b]♣--† ™ [img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img]-pRetty in bLue-[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img] ™ †--♣ ♥'-kEp'z Of fLowEr RangErz-'♥[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][color=#78c0ff] weee... awesomenezz..... [/color][/align] [align=center][color=#0088ff][b]™ [img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img]-mHeryLiciOus-[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img] ™[/b][/color][/align]
iconald
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: works for me as well thank a lot =) :thumbsup: Nice trick
stickywoobly
» n00b
1969-12-31

kewl! nice trick
agau
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

weeewww :D :D nice... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
monkey d. luffy
» n00b
1969-12-31

do it cost 25php? :o
kabuteman
» n00b
1969-12-31

There are no service fees to be paid .. its a FREE service. However, while setting up your Twitter account, you will be asked to send a text message either to a LOCAL USA number (If you are in USA) or aninternational number to confirm whether you are the true owner of that phone number.. So this all depends where you are located and depends on your phone service plan.. Here's What Twitter.Com FAQ section says : "Twitter is in the United States...what if I'm not? Canadians should use 21212. We have international numbers for people outside of the US. If you're in the United Kingdom (UK) or most places in and around the European Union (EU) you can use: +44 7624 801423. This is our main international number currently, but if you'd like to see a local number for your area, Write us and let us know! " They are hinting that there may be a local number to your area, if you send them a note through this URL: http://help.twitter.com/index.php?pg=request Hope this helps
stickywoobly
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks again for the tuts. Just a suggestion, could it be possible that a field is included like "Name" , and that name tags along with the message itself? In this way the recipient of the text message will have an idea who the sender is.
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Tnx for sharing!! keep sharing!! this sure cool![/b]
chinitaice
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this cool site :thumbsup:
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#000000]wow...nice add-ons dude thanks for sharing this one :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/color]
allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick!! :thumbsup:
me0w22
» n00b
1969-12-31

w0w.. thx for sharing
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Folks, Just wanted to share this HowTo guide that will allow your friends to send you a text message to your phone via your Friendster Profile. This has also been tested in Multiply, MySpace and Blo

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:43

[ 9 queries - 0.100 second ]
Privacy Policy