• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]it goes like this:[/b][/color] answer a "first" question by the member above you then you will ask a "first" question too.. [color=blue][b]please make this as clean as possible...mea

[color=red][b]it goes like this:[/b][/color] answer a "first" question by the member above you then you will ask a "first" question too.. [color=blue][b]please make this as clean as possible...mea

ugly_betty
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]it goes like this:[/b][/color] answer a "first" question by the member above you then you will ask a "first" question too.. [color=blue][b]please make this as clean as possible...mea

:arrow: never had a girlfriend!!! [b]too bad, actually!!![/b]=D how, who, where, when was your 1st kiss??!:thumbsup:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]it goes like this:[/b][/color] answer a "first" question by the member above you then you will ask a "first" question too.. [color=blue][b]please make this as clean as possible...mea

lol i don't have my first kiss yet so no answer =D -- How was ur first experience in teh school :rose:
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ofcorse im so ashamed.. ur 1st celphone model?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the brand was siemens i forgot the model. hehe first concert you've watched?
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Gary Lewis and the Playboys..oldies music hehehe! :redface: your first best friend?
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

abhi.. design of ur 1st layout in friendster..
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

default style. :D first repu?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

from linniee :wow::wow: first posting??
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

btnhboard.. first brand of ur shoes..??
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: angels --- that's when i was still a kid. (my mom told me) first computer model?

Last edited by gengskie (2008-07-30 21:14:00)

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

pentium d..=) first os.:)
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

MW2000:disgust: first expensive item u bought for yourself??
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nike shoes.. first brand of toothbrush.. toink
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oral b. first crush?
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Id even remember.. who cares bout him now=P first hair cut?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i don't remember either. first prepaid sim?
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

smart 1st toy?
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a baby girl doll looks like real first love :question:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Caroline... :D and it was nice to b her bf.. still love her till now ;):thumbsup: [b]EDITED[/b] i forgot to put sum question... heheheh.... here u go :thumbsdown: how was your first kiss? :eh:

Last edited by CoWoCuPu (2008-08-01 19:44:52)

chrysta may
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=CoWoCuPu]how was your first kiss?[/quote] .haha .well .it was kinda umMmm.. .haha .kinda .[b]SHOCKING![/b] .haha .it was made accidentally .hehe .[actually fault o my bhezie] .hehe .he pushed the guy towards me and .puff :kiss: .haha :arrow: well this is the quezzie [b]have you ever been hurt by someone you realy love?![/b] .hehe .that's it yah!! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]it goes like this:[/b][/color] answer a "first" question by the member above you then you will ask a "first" question too.. [color=blue][b]please make this as clean as possible...mea

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:15

[ 11 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy